little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I have an Atari 2600 to hook up to that TV! We could have a throwback at the next BBQ with RC cola and pixi sticks!! Oh......Bring your baseball cards for the spokes!!

• Like 4

Good to see the axle sorted, when ur mechanic re-did the seals he diddnt top off the gear oil?

no he left after the axles were sorted. He had to get back home. I also had to get the rotors and calipers back on and take her for a short drive because the washers behind the seals got a little muffed up taking out the seals both times.

But the gear oil got drained and refilled this weekend (saturday, sunday was golf day) just didn't post about it. Took her to bellingham and back down chuckanut sunday morning to stretch her legs. I think she's set for summer except tranny fluid and maybe a coolant flush

Hey so, I'm wanting to do a coolant flush. Anything specific I should use or what?

I've seen people just run a garden hose into the radiator and turn on the car letting it fill and run but I'm guessing that probably isn't a good idea and I'm sure there's probably chemicals that should be ran through. Am I right in this thinking?

• Like 1

replaced the battery yesterday at nissanfest because i drained it by leaving the lights on when i went in. go hobo. oscarmeyer took a picture but i haven't seen it so not able to post it.

today i woke up and after mowing the lawn and picking up some rims for carrie i started playing with little miss. alternator is tightened up (was loose and was getting random belt squeel) and flushed the coolant system and replaced the fluid, was due time for it. old coolant smelled like fish and was dark and murkey. put in some prestone premixed green coolant for the ease

20160417_130051.jpg

and then gave her a bath

20160417_140038.jpg

20160417_140055.jpg

and drove her down to the river to stretch her legs and dry her off some before pulling her into the garage to sleep

20160417_140851.jpg

washed the car and sat in the sun to try to even out the sunburn i got yesterday watching the drift competition. don't think it worked. but after a while i felt the need to do something about the open holes left from removing the broken antenna so i could wash the gutter rail under it so i put the new one i had waiting down for the past two years or so now.....

20160417_155625.jpg

it's extendable

20160417_155610.jpg

• Like 3