little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

That's kinda how I sit in my 620, but I had to get a smaller steering wheel because my middle leg would rub. Lol

yeah i don't drive around with a hard on all the time. if i don't need it or think it might get me in trouble i just take mine off

Still no shoes! Rock it

as soon as i can take them off i do. usually pile up my dirty socks in my vehicle from not remembering it when i get home so i have to grab them on laundry day. hate shoes

• Like 3
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

no real update but a picture from yesterday. haven't been having any issues since the battery, still need to get tranny fluid swapped, maybe next weekend.....

20160430_161619.jpg

asked my daughter if she wanted to take little miss or carrie for the hour drive to everett and she said little miss. so that made me happy

:thumbup:

• Like 7

No, I knew it was gonna happen and didn't fix it. In my alternator fiasco a few pages back I had bought a first over belt for the new alternator that didn't go on. Used it with stock replacement alternator, interference between alternator and lower rad hose

• Like 2

So, since I'm here, purchased new pre mix cool t (again) oil and filter and new belt to be done when I get home.

20160503_091038.jpg

Also had to pull the rad and fan shroud to get the lower hose off. Both lower and upper hoses were basically glued onto the rad. Ordered new ones of each, gotta wait till noon, at least that's when they said they'd get here...

20160503_080740.jpg

20160503_080732.jpg

Already put the rad back in, waiting on hoses to put the shroud back in. Debating walking to the mall to waste some time but damn, I still have 2 hours and 45 minutes. Great idea hobo, don't do it right the first time so you have to come back and do it again. Just goes to show, listen to king rat when it comes to alternator and hose clearance issues. Needless to say I'll pay more attention to that next time.

• Like 2

back where she belongs, such a good feeling.

20160503_153345.jpg

hoses, old and new

20160503_120705.jpg

also, ratsun fix. was wandering around oreilleys multiple times while i was there. got to sitting in the truck and remembered i saw this stuff on one of the shelfs

20160503_153428.jpg

and i got to thinking "hey i got these rattling doors that i'm a bit tired of listening to"

so i picked it up and put a couple strips on the doors to see if it worked

20160503_153405.jpg

wouldn't be posting this unless i had good news, which i do. worked wonderfully to get rid of the rattle. when i get the truck painted i have weather seals for the doors (and everything else) but until that point i now have a temp fix so i don't have to listen to rattling doors all the time

• Like 4

HAHA all good. Im excited to build one. I have some time before I get one, need a house and garage first. Look forward to learning a lot tho.

Might be one coming up for sale in Mt. Vernon soon, doesn't run

• Like 1

I could imagine how that can happen. Sometimes when you need parts, it's easier and cheaper to buy another complete vehicle. At least up in your area. Down here, it's hard to find parts, let alone reasonably priced trucks. 

• Like 1