• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

image.jpg

raygun.gif

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you were alive at the time,you might remember that NOBODY messed with us,

because we'd back up our words with our great military - NOT "you'll have bad karma,if you don't

do as we say".

I hope that you don't think that things are better now. 

- Doug

nanner, laotsu couldn't even bring himself to call the KKK evil. he's not a reality-based person. you are right but you will never reach him.

Well i'm not so sure Krispy Kreme Korporation is the real cause of obesity in America either..

image.jpg

raygun.gif

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you were alive at the time,you might remember that NOBODY messed with us,

because we'd back up our words with our great military - NOT "you'll have bad karma,if you don't

do as we say".

I hope that you don't think that things are better now. 

- Doug

I sure as hell got trolled by this turd, I'm betting he has me blocked now or at least my sig

just in case it's only my sig...

Hey Doug, Reagan was a shithead and his foreign policy  had more to do with sabre

rattling and less to do with effectual global politics. Only the Republicans would be idiotic

enough to put that doddering senile turd up for  office, only McCain can make him look

like a competent moderate.

Obama and our current administration is doing a fantastic job in the face of great

adversity. Guess who got Bin Laden, Doug, Obama. Guess whose state department

is handling this Ebola nonsense with aplomb, Doug, Obama. Doug, when Hilary is

elected in two years She will do an even more fantastic job and will appoint another 

rational and respectable human being on The SCOTUS. You know, someone to

reverse all the damages done by that snake Scalia and his shit-stain toady/rapist

Thomas.

Hey Doug, fuck you Doug.

- Doug

1335371648_wallriding_skateboarder_flips

Nanner I like you and take your shit with a grain of salt... DOUG I absolutely abhore.

How anybody can toot his horn aboot freedom and good 'ol U. S. of A. and then hassle me to change my sig because it reminds him of some guy he has ill feelings aboot is beyond the pale of mental disconnect.

I'm really upset about this brotherly Datsun love going mutant and creating disputes.

I can only pray for both sides that they may see each others differences and be sure to check Dr. Abdo Niajetke when you visit the polls this November.

I give up trying to figure out what started this. I once inadvertently stepped over the line saying something about mailmen in tumwater and nanner heaped scorn on me too. It was done for the reason anything is done on insomniacs.... for the lults, but I won't ever do that again. File this under collage boi fucks up.

I would because I like to play with fire

0042945E-1E2C-4D4E-A57B-D208568C781F_zps