• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I must miss the hipsters in WA.  That's a good thing.  Of course, my life revolves around NAPA stores and wrecking yards, so my pond probably doesn't attract the right scum for hipsters. ;)

My cousins are Cali hipsters. One in Oregon now. Just had a family reunion in Hi. Took em like three days to snap out of it. By the time they left, their pants fit right, their shirts had sleeves, and they just looked normal again. When the arrived I was... Well it was hard to not laugh and kick their ass.

Hard when it's family...

I had a small yeagermiester red bull problem last time I went to Canada. Sometimes you need that extra bump of sugar if your gonna try and talk a Canadian lady into taking you home, the extra bump of alcohol helps as an excuse as to why you went home with someone soo skinny that wears denim head to toe.

all and all its cheaper than a hotel.

The one you will find listed is technically meant for the Auto tranny. Which means its longer, and will work with the long tail trannys.

Amazon prices change with the wind, but usually after shipping, its cheaper (Amazon giving free shipping, "Super Saver"), but then again I have prime, so my stuff comes in 1-2 days.

Like the OBDII bluetooth adapter I just bought, bought at 4am Thursday, at my door at 9:30am today (I did pay for 1 day shipping, $4, as I needed it today).

• Like 1