• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely those gifs are a few years old,, so even though they were the "best" you guys could do,, they weren't as up to date as the gifs now available.

But you guys tried as hard as you could ,, so you can be proud about that..

Not as old as the slots but they tried.

Well the statements that stick out the most for me are,, I lived in a community where Alaska crabbers and logging was king,, so i wasn't surrounded by poor fucks in high school that blamed their plight on the president .   And the second thing is Cragar super trick wheels are not shiney,, and the third is the "Bandit" trans amm ran stock wheels.

i don't watch the streets of San Fart-cisco as i am a ADAM-12 guy and if YOU watched that and took note what years each episode was filmed in ,, you would see at least 70% of autos that were within 4 years of being brand new.. Beeecause ,,  as with any high dollar purchase ( unlike a set of wheels that we are actually talking about) they were purchased with the intent of driving them for at least 5-6 years before trading them in.. THat and they can't film the future ,, so that kinda rules out having next years models on any TV show.

YOUR wheels were the hot new thing in the 60s ,, so no matter how far you drag the topic off subject... Your wheels are not "period" correct for your truck and you know it. 

College Boi

wrong

Strangely those gifs are a few years old,, so even though they were the "best" you guys could do,, they weren't as up to date as the gifs now available.

But you guys tried as hard as you could ,, so you can be proud about that..

Maybe old, but still period correct for this thread.

• Like 4

I give up trying to figure out what started this. I once inadvertently stepped over the line saying something about mailmen in tumwater and nanner heaped scorn on me too. It was done for the reason anything is done on insomniacs.... for the lults, but I won't ever do that again. File this under collage boi fucks up.

• Like 2