• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I go hunting for a few days and look what the fuck happens. Slots became unpopular when they were in fact the most popular and reaganomics became something that worked. Ooooor it could be that I actually did slip into an alternate universe by pressure wasing my pressure washer.

• Like 1

I go hunting for a few days and look what the fuck happens. Slots became unpopular when they were in fact the most popular and reaganomics became something that worked. Ooooor it could be that I actually did slip into an alternate universe by pressure wasing my pressure washer.

No shit right? Go wonder around in the woods for a few days an this happens.

You get anything?

Yeah. I went for muzzleloader season. I found out the sneaking up close to people is easy. Getting close enough to an elk to drop it with a shitty hunk of pipe full of powder proved to be a smidge more difficult than downing one so far away that you can't see it without a scope. But, it worked out, my freezer is full and I can stop eating rabbit food.

Yeah. I went for muzzleloader season. I found out the sneaking up close to people is easy. Getting close enough to an elk to drop it with a shitty hunk of pipe full of powder proved to be a smidge more difficult than downing one so far away that you can't see it without a scope. But, it worked out, my freezer is full and I can stop eating rabbit food.

At least you got something, I'm setting records with 8 years of hunting and not even a legal animal to shoot at.

I travelled thru more square miles of forest than you would think. I used to hunt an area that was a 3 mile hike up hill just to get to where the animals were. We would see elk all deer season and deer all elk season, that is the story if my hunting career

At least you got something, I'm setting records with 8 years of hunting and not even a legal animal to shoot at.

I'm not a very good hunter, well....not all that dedicated to it anyway. I think luck plays a large roll in it (I'll quote William Munny) 'but, I've always been lucky when it comes to killin'.

I met a couple of dudes out there that I think lost the whole idea behind hunting with a muzzleloader. When you spend like 3 grand on one of the fuckers, so that it's accurate at over 200 yards, I'm not sure why you would bother with it, they are a pain in the ass, just get a normal rifle for like 200 bucks and only bring one shell.