(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Mammographers will say that. And thermographers will say the opposite. From what I know, sometimes one catches something the other misses. Both ways. If you are doing either, you are doing good. But Thermography is less annoying. But I'm just a guy. I just hear about the shit all the time being married to a doc.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen slot mags on a 720 afer. I come from the school of thought that parts should be the same era as the vehicle (usually). That being said, they look good.

Weeeell , aren't you an afficionado of shit you never experienced.. Having actually been alive and in my first year of high school in 1980 i can assure you with great confidence ,,, we ran slot mags on everything.  

I really hate bringing this up as a real connoisseur such as yourself would know  Cragar super trick style wheels were the "brand new" wheels in the early 70s,,, ( what year is your truck again?) ,,,,,,,,,,, so ipso facto  YOU are running wheels of the wrong era ,,, but you probably knew that already,, being a wheel historian and all.

College boi

• Like 5

Mammographers will say that. And thermographers will say the opposite. From what I know, sometimes one catches something the other misses. Both ways. If you are doing either, you are doing good. But Thermography is less annoying. But I'm just a guy. I just hear about the shit all the time being married to a doc.

Yeah I'm gonna say I'm less likely to trust a heat sensing technique to tell me that I may have a problem or not. I don't rely on info from one doc I research everything. Big ole hypochondriac here which is not necessarily a bad thing considering I've already had to have surgery for things in the past. Just not sure I really trust that method.

What I do believe is that plastic boobies significantly increases the risk of breast cancer.

Fixed

Weeeell , aren't you an afficionado of shit you never experienced.. Having actually been alive and in my first year of high school in 1980 i can assure you with great confidence ,,, we ran slot mags on everything.  

I really hate bringing this up as a real connoisseur such as yourself would know  Cragar super trick style wheels were the "brand new" wheels in the early 70s,,, ( what year is your truck again?) ,,,,,,,,,,, so ipso facto  YOU are running wheels of the wrong era ,,, but you probably knew that already,, being a wheel historian and all.

College boi

so you are saying you are six years older than me? Then you must remember how it was during Reaganonmics. No cash for the bright new shiney stuffs so guys ran things from the previous era that thye could afford.

It's like making a film set in The Seventies and every car is a perfectly restored Seventies model, it smacks of fakeness. Go watch The Streets of San Francisco, pre Dick Hatch, and pay close attention to the cars on the street. Besides the Ford supplied prop cars they are the actual streets of San Francisco and you will notice only aboot 20% are newer models. "Why?" You may ask, and I'll tell you. Because people don't fill their lives with the newest styles the minute they hit the street, they wait for what they have to wear out before they purchase new items.

My point is that the slot mags on my truck are exactly period and Cragars are more likely to be remembered on Bandits Trans AM.

That is all.

will someone remind me never to help anyone with a clist transaction ever again. What an annoying weekend. 

My truck is old and has no interest in friends that want to buy vintage hondas. Now it feels like the wheels or alignment is out on my truck.

Fuck everyone really. No thank yous, or nothing. Just good ol RVD and his hospitallity. 

so you are saying you are six years older than me? Then you must remember how it was during Reaganonmics. No cash for the bright new shiney stuffs so guys ran things from the previous era that thye could afford.

It's like making a film set in The Seventies and every car is a perfectly restored Seventies model, it smacks of fakeness. Go watch The Streets of San Francisco, pre Dick Hatch, and pay close attention to the cars on the street. Besides the Ford supplied prop cars they are the actual streets of San Francisco and you will notice only aboot 20% are newer models. "Why?" You may ask, and I'll tell you. Because people don't fill their lives with the newest styles the minute they hit the street, they wait for what they have to wear out before they purchase new items.

My point is that the slot mags on my truck are exactly period and Cragars are more likely to be remembered on Bandits Trans AM.

That is all.

Dude you were 14/15 when President Reagan left office. You were 5/6 in 1980. You might want to be asking others of what happened in that era and not stating "you remember when". I graduated in 81 and I am not totally sure if I had a grip on Reaganomics at that point. I was to busy being a dumbass punk and yelling show me the money.

Some pissing contests are not worth the urine.

• Like 3

That is all.

Well the statements that stick out the most for me are,, I lived in a community where Alaska crabbers and logging was king,, so i wasn't surrounded by poor fucks in high school that blamed their plight on the president .   And the second thing is Cragar super trick wheels are not shiney,, and the third is the "Bandit" trans amm ran stock wheels.

i don't watch the streets of San Fart-cisco as i am a ADAM-12 guy and if YOU watched that and took note what years each episode was filmed in ,, you would see at least 70% of autos that were within 4 years of being brand new.. Beeecause ,,  as with any high dollar purchase ( unlike a set of wheels that we are actually talking about) they were purchased with the intent of driving them for at least 5-6 years before trading them in.. THat and they can't film the future ,, so that kinda rules out having next years models on any TV show.

YOUR wheels were the hot new thing in the 60s ,, so no matter how far you drag the topic off subject... Your wheels are not "period" correct for your truck and you know it. 

College Boi

• Like 1

Strangely those gifs are a few years old,, so even though they were the "best" you guys could do,, they weren't as up to date as the gifs now available.

But you guys tried as hard as you could ,, so you can be proud about that..

• Like 2

Strangely those gifs are a few years old,, so even though they were the "best" you guys could do,, they weren't as up to date as the gifs now available.

But you guys tried as hard as you could ,, so you can be proud about that..

Some people just can't be pleased.

6A483E7D-3D7D-4B43-8405-056EB8F23ABF_zps

• Like 1