• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure as hell got trolled by this turd, I'm betting he has me blocked now or at least my sig

just in case it's only my sig...

Been drinking the Obama KoolAid  - again?The guy's a LIAR,but you suck it all in, 

with open eyes!

Remember "You can pick your own doctor",&  "A family's healthcare will go down-

by $2,500 a year",& "I have a phone,& a pen".

You forget that he's a politician,& will say whatever it takes to make you believe him.

Just because that you're a "college boy",it doesn't make you any smarter than we are,regardless

of what your image is of yourself.

Hear me out - I don't trust either party to do what's best for this country,but I feel that is

what their job should be.They should work for us - NOT vice-versa.All (both parties) seem to care

about,is getting re-elected.

Were you EVEN alive (or old enough to vote) when Reagen was President?  

Also,foul language (& post counts) doesn't make you superior to me,as much as you seem to think

you are.

- Doug

Hey Doug, Reagan was a shithead and his foreign policy  had more to do with sabre

rattling and less to do with effectual global politics. Only the Republicans would be idiotic

enough to put that doddering senile turd up for  office, only McCain can make him look

like a competent moderate.

Obama and our current administration is doing a fantastic job in the face of great

adversity. Guess who got Bin Laden, Doug, Obama. Guess whose state department

is handling this Ebola nonsense with aplomb, Doug, Obama. Doug, when Hilary is

elected in two years She will do an even more fantastic job and will appoint another 

rational and respectable human being on The SCOTUS. You know, someone to

reverse all the damages done by that snake Scalia and his shit-stain toady/rapist

Thomas.

Hey Doug, fuck you Doug.

- Doug

1335371648_wallriding_skateboarder_flips