• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

What length speedo cable do you guys run on your 510 zx5 speed swaps?

The 4 speed in my 710 is the same as the 510. I swapped in a longer zx 5 speed and used the stock speedo cable. It is clipped to the body in several places to keep it up out of the way so you must unplug it from any support to gain length. I run it directly down from the firewall over the top of the bellhousing and diagonally over the top of the transmission to the rear on the passenger side. There was lots of slack to turn and screw into the pinion sleeve. It's got maybe 3K with two trips to Canby on it. Works perfectly.

The only cable that won't work is one that is too short... too long is fine, just be sure the slack can't catch on anything. The speedo cables from any '70s z car, 610, '74 and up 620, 810 have a longer standard or automatic transmission than the 510. In the early '80s the dash end was changed to a clip on style, not screw on.

Never had a 'bad' prostate exam.  My usual male doctor retired a couple of years ago and was replaced buy a pretty, buxom blond, blue eyed woman from South Africa. She has a delightful Dutch? accent. When she says 'test' it sounds like 'taste'. "ok Mike, I'm going to taste your poop" The fuck? Anyway my exam last year came up and my wife set it up but I get there and ... she's on holiday in South Africa!!! Booooo. (it's like she knew she'd be away) Instead I get a fill in... Helga from the north. She was extremely thorough, you know? So I still have to wait till the next exam for my blond Dutch girls finger light touch back there. Hope I don't blow my load and embarrass myself like last time.

• Like 1

Just be thankful you don't have to get a mammogram. If guys had to put their nuts in that f'ing machine you can believe someone would come up with a better way of x raying.

mammogram_zps2750a451.jpg

I would agree. Never met a woman that didn't mind them. My wife calls it the tit squeezing machine.

Never had a 'bad' prostate exam.  My usual male doctor retired a couple of years ago and was replaced buy a pretty, buxom blond, blue eyed woman from South Africa. She has a delightful Dutch? accent. When she says 'test' it sounds like 'taste'. "ok Mike, I'm going to taste your poop" The fuck? Anyway my exam last year came up and my wife set it up but I get there and ... she's on holiday in South Africa!!! Booooo. (it's like she knew she'd be away) Instead I get a fill in... Helga from the north. She was extremely thorough, you know? So I still have to wait till the next exam for my blond Dutch girls finger light touch back there. Hope I don't blow my load and embarrass myself like last time.

Wait. Why did I like that post?

Just be thankful you don't have to get a mammogram. If guys had to put their nuts in that f'ing machine you can believe someone would come up with a better way of x raying.

mammogram_zps2750a451.jpg

Thermography. My wife does it. Way better than Mammograms.