• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, you don't text much, do you? If you do then you must exchange texts with a much better educated class of folks than I do :rofl:!

Even with auto-suggest/spell-check, some of my buds manage to send some really grammatically fucked-up messages, i.e., "you gone be @ you house lately? I won't talk to you about work".

I think text messages is a pretty cool guy. Eh sends incoherent texts and doesn't afraid of anything. All your base are belong to us, and such.

I think text messages is a pretty cool guy. Eh sends incoherent texts and doesn't afraid of anything. All your base are belong to us, and such.

All your base comment just won your first point with me. Though I know you likely never played it. Still nice

• Like 1

All your base comment just won your first point with me. Though I know you likely never played it. Still nice

Played Zero Wing a few times, but that was another lifetime ago. I really ought to track it down and relive the moment. It's never left my mind though- the fact that I've always found broken English translations more amusing than I should has pretty much guaranteed I'll never forget it. 

^ you nailed it. This Portland slew is soo hipstered out, but scheming little shits. Trying to pull one over.

I don't know what the fuck that is. If I am selling something on CL and a dude from Portland wants it, there is like a 70% chance of him trying to pull something he thinks is 'fancy' to lower my asking price. Not just offer me less mind you... he has to try and fool me into giving it to him for less, you know...because I'm so stupid since I don't live inside the armpit with the other fungus. This summer, I went from being in a great mood, to telling a guy he had about 10 seconds before I handed him a beating. I'm not joking around, the fucker had me ready to fight.

• Like 1