(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Ipdw3s0.jpg

damn! you and I may be brothers! naw, I actually met mine. twice. distance between us was an issue though. he lived a nearly insurmountable six blocks away from the day I was born until the time I graduated high school.

"so that makes you a bas....."

"yep. and a mean one too!"

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a younger, I always heard people complain about how they had family problems.  Those guys could always seem to get everything they wanted.  I got stuck with two parents who talked to each other.  No cool video games for me.  Who wants to buy your love when its free at the dinner table every evening?

My (step)kid's got it so much better.  Both of his parents are children of divorce. Now both of them are remarried.  This dude has 12 Grandparents and 4 parents. He doesn't just have all of the cool stuff I couldn't get as a kid, He's got 2 of all of the things I didn't.

• Like 1

Rember this guy?

He should've wrecked harder.  Maybe some slight injuries would've made fewer red flags go up.  

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bugatti-veyron-owner-who-drove-into-lagoon-admits-fraud--faces-20-years-in-prison-131558950.html

If your gonna be dumb, you better be tough.

• Like 2

Lucky kid there. Both my parents remarried and divorced at least once after I was born. Still didn't get squat.

When I was a younger, I always heard people complain about how they had family problems. Those guys could always seem to get everything they wanted. I got stuck with two parents who talked to each other. No cool video games for me. Who wants to buy your love when its free at the dinner table every evening?

My (step)kid's got it so much better. Both of his parents are children of divorce. Now both of them are remarried. This dude has 12 Grandparents and 4 parents. He doesn't just have all of the cool stuff I couldn't get as a kid, He's got 2 of all of the things I didn't.

• Like 1

Thats for a complete Z20, with the Z head and all.... yes use Z brackets.

If this is a LZ, IE L head on Z block, use L brackets... They tilt opposite ways.

There are 2 different mounting locations, at least on the drivers side, for the bracket to attach to the engine. You want the lower 2 holes, not upper 2 holes.

Leave the passenger  on the car, driver side remove 1 bolt to frame, loosen other bolt. Lower engine to passenger stud, put nut on loosely once stud is through mount. Now you can raise and lower without the motor coming off the mount.

Driver side, lower/raise until you can swivel the mount to align with the backet, drop the motor once stud can go through bracket. Next, simply hammer the mount (aim for the frame side not the bracket side) to line up to get the previously removed bolt back in.

Mounts are the chunk of rubber that isolates the vibrations of the engine. Brackets are the pieces of metal that bolt to the engine and mount.

This worked exactly as promised. Took me 20 min. to get the drivers side bracket on the stud and two hours to get the mount rotated to the second screw hole. In the pricess I destroyed two Dasco punches. a small price to pay.

• Like 3

anyone play world of tanks/????/   sure we have a gaming thread but fuck it....bowling went bad 2 nite so fuck it.......

fuck it

jef

That game kept matching me with like Tier 7+ tanks, while I'm like Tier 3 gettin' destroyed