(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

being a pessimist I am either right when tings go wrong as expected or am pleasantly surprised when they go right. Either way I win.

Nah I'm sure it's all going to be fine, I just think through stuff repeatedly an that can get a little dark. 

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

my greatest concern is

C) Ima use an oil cooler that has the little ball/spring valve in the adapter so I tore the valve out of the block, which is fine but I havent setup the cooler yet so I am going to breakin without it or the adapter.

If that ball is not on the block, oil will by pass the filter. Basically you will be running a new motor without any filtering of the oil.  At least fill the hole with JB weld or pound in some soft brass stock to seal it up.

Dipstick fileings are heavier than oil and will sink to the bottom of the pan. It would take autocross to stir them but not impossible. The filter will catch them (see above sentance first) but they will grind up the oil pump rotors going through.

Way off topic Watching news today- 9-1-14 In LA yesterday there was seven separate shootings with four dead ,so you peeps in PNW. consider your selves lucky , living in Gods country with out gangsters shooting at each other for sport or whatever , I hate this toilet we live in down here , it's depressing .

Way off topic Watching news today- 9-1-14 In LA yesterday there was seven separate shootings with four dead ,so you peeps in PNW. consider your selves lucky , living in Gods country with out gangsters shooting at each other for sport or whatever , I hate this toilet we live in down here , it's depressing .

That's why I don't watch the news man, nothing but bad...

Don't kid yourself that shit is up here too, just last week a couple of thugs parked in front of an AM-PM blocking most through traffic and when the manager told them to move the car,,, one of them walked back over to his caddy ,, got his gun,, and blasted him.

• Like 1

As i know no one on this forum ever watches reality TV,, so i will explain a little.  This reality show is about these guys  that fix up and flips cars to make money.

IMG_2267_zpsce21d64c.jpg

Have you guys ever watched tv with CC turned on?? Now i am far from a good speller but sometimes it's like the person typing is not even watching the screen.

I think it has to be, cuz you see car/trucks they finished years ago still on lifts in background.. They are having fun fixing cars and being ass hats and that for me is fun to watch. The duck show is worse but i enjoy vegging out to that garbage just as much.

Agree, good show.

didja see the recent snake episode? Chick finds a sleeping sea krait AND PETS THE FUCKING THING! If I was in her situation I would either kill it and eat it or back the fuck away. She attributes it to "Island Fatigue", I say dumbasshat.

and then the guy grabbing the Blue Coral snake! I don't think he had any idea what he was handling, risked his life adn they let it rot. In an interview afterwards his partner says he was a great snake wrangle because he was a fire fighter... what the fuck do fire fighters know aboot handling snakes? Snake bites sure, not snakes.

• Like 1

I would not be too good at that show. I do have MANY years of survival training, but all of it sort of revolves around equipment, take that away and I would be hurting I think. Only plus would be that I don't get cold, like ever. I mean, I would die from exposure to cold just like the next guy probably, but I don't think I would ever feel cold.