(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

That is an actual recorded condition. there is a guy who hiked Everest in shorts. Yeah it's more being able to starve for three weeks and tolerate your partner than actual survival. Some people seem to do ok making bow drills and proper shelters but others just run out and start drinking pond water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wim_Hof

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys ever watched tv with CC turned on?? Now i am far from a good speller but sometimes it's like the person typing is not even watching the screen.

I think it's computer generated. Sounds into words. You would think that it would have some program to recognise certain words never follow others, to, too and two words and where they work and some sort of spell chek

• Like 1

I think it's computer generated. Sounds into words. You would think that it would have some program to recognise certain words never follow others, to, too and two words and where they work and some sort of spell chek

Ahhhh ,, that would definitely cause that,  as i have on many occasions seen my wife about to explode ,,yelling " MAKE A PAYMENT"  into her cell phone.  Computers better seriously get their shit together if they are going to use us to power their grid in the near future.

any complaints aboot putting the oil cooler between the battery and valve cover? My greatest concern is that it will be blowing hot air onto the battery. second is that it is drawing hot air off'n the engine.

IMG_20140902_171004374_zps3dn6lx2f.jpg

got the throttle cable bracket fabricated... that's an electrical outlet "J" box I hacked up and a grabber bracket thingy from a manual choke kit.

IMG_20140902_171015083_zpsq2jfbtok.jpg

Warm rad air would flow through it... better to mount in front of the rad without the electric fan and get even more cooling effect and you don't have to remove it to get at the spark plugs or the oil filter to change them.

Warm rad air would flow through it... better to mount in front of the rad without the electric fan and get even more cooling effect and you don't have to remove it to get at the spark plugs or the oil filter to change them.

wont fit in front of rad