(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

That might work out for you, that or getting a pair of tits and changing your name to Tina.

No shit my dad knew a guy that looked like the bottom of a foot, got some tits and changed his name to Monica, guy was slaying pussy, and he still looked like a foot.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, nice!  Fuck me, if I had tits, I'd play with them all day.  Then I'd get a v-jay and a penile enlargement and fuck myself silly!   :rofl:

The only difference between then and now is the money wasted on surgeries. 

Flashlights can be had for $60. 

You are too nice of a guy to play the dating game. 

Get a bad drug habit and go fight a ni**a or two. Pussy for weeks. 

• Like 1

Lol, maybe I should just go befriend the crazy chick across the street that I've called the cops on 4 times this month. :)  Yeah, I don't know, I'm seriously beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to meet anyone.  Think I better start investing more time in building a turbo motor.  I actually am going to sleep right meow so I can get up early and work on my red truck motor and on the Maxima.  Going to relocate the rear control arm mounting points tomorrow and relocate the battery.  Hoping to also re-seal the Frontier motor and get it ready for installation in the red truck.  Big day planned.

when did this become a lonely hearts club?

HRH you keep calling the pigs on that chick. I learned that it's better to call them than go ask them to shut the fuck up and end up in a fight and then jail cause you knocked he tweeker ass roommate's toof down his throat for exciting your anger issues.

on a less violent note, it would seem that the universe wants you to put in a good amount of suffering and loneliness before you find and keep that somebody. I think the loneliness reminds you of what you don't want to go back to when you are fighting with the fucking Datsun hating clean freak hormonal hosebag. 

(Shit I gotta quit getting so specific with my advice.)

smell good, wear clean clothes, be polite (but never overly sensitive), never express love for an ex, don't seek pity or be pitiful, instantly call out a dude who gets rude with your lady (in her presence and in public if possible), don't be in love with the idea of being in love, let it be known that you don't climb between the sheets for anything less than 45 minutes and pussy will beat a path to your door. Also, don't go out on first dates in life partner eval mode. Enjoy dating for the same reason you enjoy a buffet, i.e., you get a taste of all but aren't committed to any.

also, put the phone down when she's talking to you, don't stick around if she's caught up in her phone and, if you're a video gamer, don't expect a woman to want to sit there and watch you play for hours on end.

also, ask that one out - that one who intimidates you a bit but whom you really would love to date. whether she says yes or no you'll have your answer and can stop wondering.

lastly, always remember that women want sex as much as men do but they very often convey their desire in a way that is so subtle it is easily missed so be BOLD but respectful if you think you're getting a hint.

• Like 1

That is all pretty solid advice. 

As a guy who has never been married (on purpose) and as shocking as it may seem (even shocking to me honestly) I do pretty darn decent in this arena and with gals WAY out of my league.

A few things I have noticed over the years...If I am planning on asking a girl out, get all cleaned up and so forth, it's normally a failure, I get shot down. However, if I show up after working on a car all day in the hot sun, covered in filth and smelling like a locker room, that very same girl will many times ask ME out. I have yet to understand this one fully, but it has happened enough that there is something to it.

Also...(and this is a fairly new move on my part) I don't ASK a girl out, I tell them to go out with me. If it's someone I think may have a little interest in me, I make small talk for a bit, look right at them and say "have dinner with me tonight", don't be sheepish but don't be all rapy either (it's a fine line). This always works for me. However, if this is not you or your personality, it might not work. The big balancing act here is confidence without being an asshole, you get that pinned down and they eat it up.

• Like 2

Oh I got the confidence, I'm just tired of all the bullshit.  I'm probably doing it wrong.  Can I not club the chick of my fancy and drag her home?  Is that not acceptable anymore? :)

As for the chick across the street, yeah, no.  Not talking to her.  If I talk to her, it's going to be to remind her I'm going to shoot her ass if she sets one foot on my property.  We finally got rid of the shitheads down the next block, this is the last house that is a problem.  If we keep the pressure on, they'll hurry up and get the hell out.

• Like 1

Alright Smoke, I hear you loud and clear.  I've actually had the same thing happen to me.  For some reason, dirty makes chicks hot.  That happened a couple of times when I worked at Spaldings.  Forgot about it until now.  So update the profile, real short and sweet.  And now I'll just wait.  We'll see what the dust kicks up.  I suppose it's good I don't care now.  In the right frame of mind I guess.  With that, to the store with the .45 and the dog to get bagels for breakfast!!  :D

Paul-Janka.jpg

Dude get a Fedora like Paul Janka, chicks love him.

I'm sure the dating seen in Spokane is a real ax grinder, the trick with OK Cupid is ANSWER EVERY QUESTION a million times it will narrow it down to one hot 19 that loves maximas,......................... but you are gonna have to travel

Alright Smoke, I hear you loud and clear.  I've actually had the same thing happen to me.  For some reason, dirty makes chicks hot.  That happened a couple of times when I worked at Spaldings.  Forgot about it until now.  So update the profile, real short and sweet.  And now I'll just wait.  We'll see what the dust kicks up.  I suppose it's good I don't care now.  In the right frame of mind I guess.  With that, to the store with the .45 and the dog to get bagels for breakfast!!   :D

I don't think online dating would work too well for me. I'm not a great looking guy to start with, I can kinda make up for that a little bit in person, but online, I'm just some ugly dude. I'm much better off in a supermarket or alike.