• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless your two exhaust pipes are fighting each other over multiple confrontations, they're duals, otherwise they're duels.

With some of the shit that passes on here, I'm getting called on a vowel...

I do try to be a good writer so I accept the correction. You should hear me talk. Tanker and Tiki and Hainz probably have a pretty good idea of how that sounds. Small kine different.

so to be clear, if I put a bottle at the end of my radiator vent hose and use a '78 on rad cap my radiator will refill itself from the runoff when it cools?

Yes. The bottle must already be part to half full and the hose submerged.

• Like 1

Brilliant!

Like the PCV valve and charcoal canister the coolant recovery is so simple in operation I don't know why it wasn't thought of sooner. Every summer the coolant not recovered has to be replaced (usually with water) and come winter, your anti freeze protection is lower and needs to be 'topped up'.

The rad cap has the usual tight seal that is only releases when the cap is removed or the rad exceeds the 13 PSI spring to release pressure and coolant out the over-flow hose. In the center of the cap is another one way valve that only opens inward, also connected to the over-flow hose. Everything works the same when engine is hot and system pressurized. Any coolant expelled will cause a void under slight vacuum once the engine cools. The smaller one way valve is sucked open and the over-flow pipe becomes a drinking straw in the coolant recovery bottle. Coolant is sucked in to replace that which was expelled and the rad stays full. 

Give me a huge fucking break. Had to look up those names. Nothing is by accident in Hollywood and no press is bad press. I doubt the 'hacker' had to work hard to get these.... and what idiot would pose for and keep naked pix of themselves anyway??? I don't. They aren't for the most part flattering either. (not mine, I mean them)

• Like 1

Give me a huge fucking break. Had to look up those names. Nothing is by accident in Hollywood and no press is bad press. I doubt the 'hacker' had to work hard to get these.... and what idiot would pose for and keep naked pix of themselves anyway??? I don't. They aren't for the most part flattering either. (not mine, I mean them)

Zqzl9ql.jpg