• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Which reminds me....If any of you fuckers are getting married, let me know, because I have a new pair of camo shorts I have been wanting to break out for a fancy occasion.

• Like 2

So I've watched the first half hour of the MTV VMA's and the only people I've recognized are Snoop Dogg, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, does this make me out of touch. :lol:

No it means Snoop Dogg, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are. God MTV??? isn't that for kids that don't have a license??

• Like 1

The gf wanted to watch it and I didn't have something else to go do, mainly cause I'm lazy. I can't believe what has happened to music, its all crap, I'm mean all of it. I've only seen two of the acts that actually PLAY instruments, bunch of crap.....

Craigslist is your friend. they were still in the box. had been on his bike for a month then he sold it... ad said best offer..after two months I got them for 150 bucks...could not pass on the deal, they are over 600 new.

That's a steal right there.

First legit day back at work since the whole dead body being found If any of you wandered off into the " My first jumper thread". I went back to the spot where I saw the body and just stayed there for a bit to get over it then went up to the 6th floor and looked over from where he jumped. That was a little freaky, but anyway later on in the day I had to  go back in the parking structure to check trash since it was the first day of school and my coworker and I came across this gave me a much needed lol...

IMG_20140825_120538_zpsiucifvqh.jpg

• Like 1

Nice. You doing ok being there?

First legit day back at work since the whole dead body being found If any of you wandered off into the " My first jumper thread". I went back to the spot where I saw the body and just stayed there for a bit to get over it then went up to the 6th floor and looked over from where he jumped. That was a little freaky, but anyway later on in the day I had to go back in the parking structure to check trash since it was the first day of school and my coworker and I came across this gave me a much needed lol...

IMG_20140825_120538_zpsiucifvqh.jpg