Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Soundline said:

There are so many people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.  I think we need to return the favor. 

So abduct an alien or three and anal probe them?

• Like 2
Just now, Racer X 69 said:

So abduct an alien or three and anal probe them?

I’m pretty sure with the state of the world I could auction that part off.  

“Soundline’s Alien Anal Probing” *As Seen on Ancient Aliens* only $1,995! Act now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Soundline said:

I’m pretty sure with the state of the world I could auction that part off.  

“Soundline’s Alien Anal Probing” *As Seen on Ancient Aliens* only $1,995! Act now!

Is there a reserve on that auction?

• Like 1

Why an anal probe???? Aliens aside for a moment it would be the easiest way to stimulate the spinal nerves connected to the genitals, prostate and Kkene's glands and urinary and anal sphincters. I think we can (probably) rule out aliens, so working backwards, perhaps in a restful sleep state the subject had or nearly had an orgasm that they couldn't rationalize or accept or perhaps were embarrassed or shamed by. In an REM state their subconscious simply made up a story to explain what happened. Being 'probed' (against their will..... so not their fault) is perhaps preferable to the shame of ejaculating or orgasm as proscribed by some religions outside of wedlock. To bolster this it's been claimed by hundreds of people so why not them??? That's what must have happened because it's happened to others.

Generally the 'Anal Probe' myth has run it's course and I believe is winding down. In the past, female sleep/arousal/orgasm could be responsible for the societal belief of the Succubus or the Vampire. Western society (at least) is more aware of it's sexual anatomy, responses and explanations. I expect that the anal probe will die out and aliens will 'move on'..

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Why an anal probe???? Aliens aside for a moment it would be the easiest way to stimulate the spinal nerves connected to the genitals, prostate and Kkene's glands and urinary and anal sphincters. I think we can (probably) rule out aliens, so working backwards, perhaps in a restful sleep state the subject had or nearly had an orgasm that they couldn't rationalize or accept or perhaps were embarrassed or shamed by. In an REM state their subconscious simply made up a story to explain what happened. Being 'probed' (against their will..... so not their fault) is perhaps preferable to the shame of ejaculating or orgasm as proscribed by some religions outside of wedlock. To bolster this it's been claimed by hundreds of people so why not them??? That's what must have happened because it's happened to others.

Generally the 'Anal Probe' myth has run it's course and I believe is winding down. In the past, female sleep/arousal/orgasm could be responsible for the societal belief of the Succubus or the Vampire. Western society (at least) is more aware of it's sexual anatomy, responses and explanations. I expect that the anal probe will die out and aliens will 'move on'..

You’re mistaken sir.  We’re talking about going to other worlds with life, and abducting them.  

I don't know a thing about alien anatomy, which is why I wanna start with the anal probe.  And because so many people are into butt stuff, I’m sure I can fund my alien anal penetration business by selling seats.

This is going to be the Pet Rock of 2025.  Now is your chance to buy in.  All you need to do is meet me at the boarder with a proper cup of Tim Horton’s and some of Canada’s finest beer... Kokanee. 

• Like 1

I was only positing a reason for the emergence of the human 'anal probe' belief in the first place and it's (as yet not fully confirmed) decline. In the past (before alien UFOs) this (non intercourse orgasms) was expressed as the incubus and the succubus myths.

• Like 2

Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer made some very clear admissions of the agreements the US and Canadian governments made to permit the anal probing. 

He has a very interesting story. 

Unfortunately I have never been abducted and probed. So I’ve been getting waxed and bleached for 40 years for nothing...

I’ve actually studied the incubus and succubus accounts.  From my analysis the “wet dream” is definitely part of the lore. However I believe what’s known as Sleep Paralysis.  I think that sleep paralysis can account for many of these experiences.  I also think that PTSD contributed to some of the lore.  

• Like 2

Maybe try sleeping with a butt plug in instead of 'in' the bedside table. Keep a notebook by the bedside and record your experiences.

We all have some form of sleep paralysis that disconnects us from our bodies. If not when we dream we might get up and run into a wall. Who hasn't experienced trying to scream but you can't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Been needing a trash can for the backyard grilling/drinking area for a while but didn't want plastic or modern metal. This old military metal trash receptacle turned up as a curb find a few weeks back.

175286529_4010712522305244_3818939353086

I dug it but it needed something to make it stand out.

175944478_4010712758971887_3128047888731

Trash can was free and I've got $25 in decals so I feel pretty good.

• Like 4
On 4/14/2021 at 11:38 PM, thisismatt said:

Ahnold Schwarzenegger: living tisshew ova metal endoskeleton

28-5.jpg

This is what happens when you don’t have a good production artist. I never would’ve let that happen. The other thing with bus art is placement of things on windows if you have someone’s head on a window at night when the bus lights are on inside the head disappears.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, colourbox said:

This is what happens when you don’t have a good production artist. I never would’ve let that happen. The other thing with bus art is placement of things on windows if you have someone’s head on a window at night when the bus lights are on inside the head disappears.

If we had any form of quality control... where would we get our memes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1