Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, 420n620 said:

Did Ronald Crump's question ever get answered ?

Not able to find that part of the WH press conference, asking for 80 million American's.

Ronald Crump aka.jpg

I'm really sick of this already - Joe says he has the answer to every problem,

& every problem was caused by Trump,& his Spokesweasel backs that up.

I'm also tired of everything getting passed by "Executive Order".

Whatever happened to the "Will of the People"?

• Like 3

What ever happened to "The Buck Stops Here"????? Truman had this on his desk. In essence it said: No more passing the buck.No more pissing and moaning about who's to blame. I take responsibility for everything and will fix it.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, angliagt said:

I'm really sick of this already - Joe says he has the answer to every problem,

& every problem was caused by Trump,& his Spokesweasel backs that up.

I'm also tired of everything getting passed by "Executive Order".

Whatever happened to the "Will of the People"?

I am not defending the current corpse in office but the previous pres did the same thing. The executive orders appease their followers but soon get locked up in the courts so this just ends up another form of gridlock. Maybe things will improve after the midterms but with the infighting in the Republican party and Trump is going to want to keep throwing his 2 cents in and stir the pot I am not hopeful.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I am not defending the current corpse in office but the previous pres did the same thing. The executive orders appease their followers but soon get locked up in the courts so this just ends up another form of gridlock. Maybe things will improve after the midterms but with the infighting in the Republican party and Trump is going to want to keep throwing his 2 cents in and stir the pot I am not hopeful.

^^^^^This^^^^^

There hasn't been a good politician in office since, um, well, for a very long time. Partisan bickering, whiny ass bitches crying about shit the other whiny ass bitches are doing, the other whiny ass bitches doing the same shit, nothing positive or beneficial getting done for We The People.

Fuck those jokers, every last one.

I'm content to earn the best living I can, have my cars, and Mrs. Racer 2.0, and enjoy my life, ignoring those jackasses.

• Like 2

Finally got a TV in the shop. The signal is supposed to get there from the house via the ethernet cable I ran out there when I built the house 15 years ago. I'm getting satellite TV for free (my mom's system since she retired and has a mobile unit on her snowbirdmobile, and cable doesn't come to my house by the river), and I am too cheap to subscribe to my own.

Small hangup though, the HDMI to Cat5 converter won't connect to the network, so I need to wait on the tech support response.

Still, the new TV has a free TV app, and I'm watching a free channel called Cars. My kinda television.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I hear ya on the Mrs. 2.0. They are a vast improvement upgrade over the original equipment.

Yeah, Mrs. Racer 1.0 was awesome at first, a lady in the sitting room, a chef in the kitchen, a whore in the bedroom.

After about a year she started holding the pussy for ransom, trying to get me to change my into the guy puppy dog she wanted. I resisted, and she turned into Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

After 3 years of wedded bliss I threw the bitch out.

I met Mrs. Racer 2.0 a few years later. 

She stayed overnight after a few dates, and never left. We have been together now over 23 years. Rarely disagree or argue. She takes awesome care of the house, fixes great meals, only complains about shit that matters.

I think I'll keep her.

Edited by Racer X 69
  • Like 5

So I have a morning ritual of splitting a coconut for my resident squirrels. 1 coconut, 7 squirrels=squirrel fights, cheap entertainment. If I forget and the coconut goes empty the squirrels find me, cuss me up and down and remind me there is no greater injustice in this world than an empty coconut. So at night the coconut gets some other visitors, the unwanted kind. Rats! So I have a motion sensor and cheap yard light to illuminate the coconut. So when the alarm goes off.

Step 1

Assume prone position on porch and place scope crosshairs on white part of coconut

Step 2

When scope goes dark squeeze trigger.

Step 3

Confirm kill.

Step 4

Go back inside and resume drinking beer.

20210330_072600.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1