Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/8/2021 at 12:20 AM, bananahamuck said:

New format sucks hairy donkey balls 

Anyone know how to reduce screen so I can see notifications??  Yes I did try squeezing with fingers but it never actually pulled current page down it just whole shrank screen/picture . 

wanna send Hosenose from Whitter a message but messages are hidden up in corner now

So back to this. I go away for a minute and it's all a wreck. I agree with naner. Can't log in or do anything in iPhone. On iPad if I turn it horizontal then I can sign in. I also stopped getting emails sent to my personal account when someone would send me a message here. WTF! Fix this shit!

And I liked the old classifieds too.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Wonder if Ozzy Man has reviewed this? The fight was 15 minutes long, this is just 5 min. of pure face pounding.

Frye is a tough motherfucker, eh?

That's how world leaders need to settle disputes. Glove up and get to it.

Edited by Racer X 69
  • Like 1

When we were kids a few of my buddies were charter fishing deckhands , so we would meet up/hang out, on the boat while they hosed down after a trip....

I felt almost seasick tied up in the harbor .. Fuck going out into the ocean 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

When we were kids a few of my buddies were charter fishing deckhands , so we would meet up/hang out, on the boat while they hosed down after a trip....

I could coach you on the Epley maneuver. Couldn't hurt.

16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I helped my wife perform the Epley Maneuver on the bed this afternoon.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

Shit I am at sea right now. Well the gulf of Mexico. That's St. Pete beach in the background.

20210313_140211.jpg

• Like 6

I'm at sea level on the Georgia Straight on the Pscific Ocean.

Taken around 7 this morning. Gulls are after the herring that are in season. Facing east with Texada Island in the distance.

LRpVW54.jpg 

A better picture of dawn over the mainland from  last summer

0Otq6Yx.jpg

• Like 7