Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, colourbox said:

This is true but at the same time there's a lot of other craziness out there to give us plenty of meme fodder.

True, but have a couple beers, glasses of wine, shots of whiskey, joints, lines of coke, hits of acid, or grams of mushrooms and google ‘bus ad mistakes’.

Edited by Soundline
But not at once unless you’re Hunter S Thompson
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Soundline said:

True, but have a couple beers, glasses of wine, shots of whiskey, joints, lines of coke, hits of acid, or grams of mushrooms and google ‘bus ad mistakes’.

I don't need to. I've worked with knuckleheads that have done it. I've seen some stupid shit get by and printed. Poor Photoshop work is the best like these.

1.png

2.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, colourbox said:

I don't need to. I've worked with knuckleheads that have done it. I've seen some stupid shit get by and printed. Poor Photoshop work is the best like these.

1.png

2.png

It’s good to know if my retirement doesn’t work out I have a future in graphic design and lay out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Soundline said:

It’s good to know if my retirement doesn’t work out I have a future in graphic design and lay out.

Seems like anyone can call themselves a designer these days. Just name your layers in Photoshop please. I swear I've wanted to take designers that don't name layers out to the parking lot and beat their azzz.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, colourbox said:

Seems like anyone can call themselves a designer these days. Just name your layers in Photoshop please. I swear I've wanted to take designers that don't name layers out to the parking lot and beat their azzz.

I name them all “layer 1”. Or switch the names, background being the “lighter foreground” layer, etc.  So you’d have to guess which is which, just like Christmas.  Oh, and adding layers with very detailed names that don’t change anything in the image. For instance “model makeup enhance”, and make no changes in that layer.

Honestly I haven’t been paid for design... in this millennium.  That’s how good I was.  I retired my design software when graduated high school.  

• Like 1

So I get a beep from my borrowed cell phone... and it's an e mail (I think) thought it was something from my wife. Says Ashley Cain's daughter rushed to hospital blah blah balh.... Who TF is Ashley Cain? Why would I care? I text back. She gets home and I ask her and she says she never sent anything and looks it up and apparently she's a football player with a sick kid. So no one that I know, no friend of the family, nothing. We tried to find this message but I'm (cell phone) not connected to the internet or e mail so WTF????? Why would Ashley think I would like to know about this?????

Kid.... I hope you're ok and pull through what ever is wrong with you, but your parent is an attention seeking whore. Don't grow up like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1