Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

13 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

So I have a morning ritual of splitting a coconut for my resident squirrels. 1 coconut, 7 squirrels=squirrel fights, cheap entertainment. If I forget and the coconut goes empty the squirrels find me, cuss me up and down and remind me there is no greater injustice in this world than an empty coconut. So at night the coconut gets some other visitors, the unwanted kind. Rats! So I have a motion sensor and cheap yard light to illuminate the coconut. So when the alarm goes off.

Step 1

Assume prone position on porch and place scope crosshairs on white part of coconut

Step 2

When scope goes dark squeeze trigger.

Step 3

Confirm kill.

Step 4

Go back inside and resume drinking beer.

20210330_072600.jpg

Better hide! - The PETA people were just here - they're looking for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, angliagt said:

Better hide! - The PETA people were just here - they're looking for you!

PETA can clean up the latest piss and shit filled rats nest in one of my boats. When they are done with that they can rewire my trailer lights the little fuckers find so irresistible to chew on. Got a false alarm last night. If it is plain coconut only squirrels, rabbits and rats eat it. I get better results if I sweeten the pot with a little peanut butter, the rats linger and are easier to shoot but that draws in the opossums and coons. I like everybody except the rats! Anyways here's a pic that PETA would approve.

20210308_170945.jpg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

PETA can clean up the latest piss and shit filled rats nest in one of my boats. When they are done with that they can rewire my trailer lights the little fuckers find so irresistible to chew on. Got a false alarm last night. If it is plain coconut only squirrels, rabbits and rats eat it. I get better results if I sweeten the pot with a little peanut butter, the rats linger and are easier to shoot but that draws in the opossums and coons. I like everybody except the rats! Anyways here's a pic that PETA would approve.

20210308_170945.jpg

Florida man films rat/squirrel/bunny bukkake.... sends video to PETA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/31/2021 at 10:02 PM, thisismatt said:

Here's a rabbit hole for mike...

already been down this one. Good drummer, looks don’t hurt either. My one criticism is it’s not one clip all the way though on some of her videos. Aka likely made a mistake. No big deal, she still rakes in millions of views. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Draker said:

already been down this one. Good drummer, looks don’t hurt either. My one criticism is it’s not one clip all the way though on some of her videos. Aka likely made a mistake. No big deal, she still rakes in millions of views. 

I’d like to see you play the same piece in the same clothes. 

Draker’s YouTube would get more views.

10 minutes ago, Soundline said:

Draker’s YouTube would get more views.

No doubt she killed the track.. I’ve also seen many of her covers. This cover was pretty flawless. Others, particularly the avenged sevenfold track.. All I’m sayin is you have hard edits on a track not played by a perfect 10, ya gonna get comments.

Could I do better? Nope. Do I play, yep. Not much anymore though. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Soundline said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Some things cannot be unseen.

Edited by Racer X 69
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Draker said:

No doubt she killed the track.. I’ve also seen many of her covers. This cover was pretty flawless. Others, particularly the avenged sevenfold track.. All I’m sayin is you have hard edits on a track not played by a perfect 10, ya gonna get comments.

Could I do better? Nope. Do I play, yep. Not much anymore though. 

I’m just giving you a hard time because it’s the internet.  One of the reasons I’m a fan of live music is because of those mistakes. 

6 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Some things cannot be unseen.

Very true...

• Like 2