POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm more concerned about what the Vice Grips are for..

.. and 2 decks? Yo Dawg...

tumblr_lqkiyl5VyT1r1x609o1_250.jpg

"MISSING INSIDE DOOR HANDLES TO OPEN DOOR"

Perhaps they are used for an emergency , just in case the electric windows fail to open? :rofl:

73 King Cab?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4763315698.html

1973 Datsun 620 King Cab - $4800 (Sacramento)
00F0F_lyW7wUfeO1l_600x450.jpg
00r0r_haB3L0JOqZB_600x450.jpg
00x0x_6lwcbaSiopp_600x450.jpg
00m0m_kbScopz5txO_600x450.jpg
00w0w_1emvkSAwxdo_600x450.jpg
00o0o_2OhSHbXNEJd_600x450.jpg
00202_2Kfc9ZCa9oI_600x450.jpg
00F0F_lyW7wUfeO1l_50x50c.jpg00r0r_haB3L0JOqZB_50x50c.jpg00x0x_6lwcbaSiopp_50x50c.jpg00m0m_kbScopz5txO_50x50c.jpg00w0w_1emvkSAwxdo_50x50c.jpg00o0o_2OhSHbXNEJd_50x50c.jpg00202_2Kfc9ZCa9oI_50x50c.jpg
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: Custom

1973 Datsun 620 king Cab fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean cylinders : 4 cylinders

Selling my summer project that I no longer have time for so mini truck/ Datsun fans here's your chance. Rare pre smog King Cab with the pop out roof windows. L18 motor with 73 240Z tranny, drum brakes, new alternator, regulator, battery and voltage meter. Has the low back bench seat. Also, has a new air ride (air bags) system with a 7 switch controller, Dual Viair 480c compressors, New Airlift dominator 2600 bags in rear, Airlift 2500 bags for front. Truck lays frame. Fully complete truck all that's left is some mechanical hours, some interior and one of the drum cylinders needs to be replaced. Some electrical needs to be done with the fuse box but all in all it's a fully functional truck, body is straight and fires right up. The picture with it in red is from the previous owner. Text me
show contact info
with an offer and this cool mini truck can be yours if the price is right. Clean title and registered until October. Open for trades just no projects. Thanks for looking.

67713-somethings-fucky-gif-7Gkg.gif

This one has been rolled, it used to have the taillights and hubcaps, now they are missing, and the guy had people looking at it assuming that the said parts in the photos were part of the deal, but they were extra, now the parts are not in the photos anymore.

I am not sure this has a title, do not buy it unless it has a title that matches the frame VIN numbers, I have no idea why the VIN tag was removed.

This was supposedly sold last year, but it fell thru, this looks more like a scam every day, the price has went down twice now. 

No reserve so he can try and get a bid war on it, he can pull out if it doesn't sell for what he wants for it. And the epic video :rofl:

This one has been rolled, it used to have the taillights and hubcaps, now they are missing, and the guy had people looking at it assuming that the said parts in the photos were part of the deal, but they were extra, now the parts are not in the photos anymore.

I am not sure this has a title, do not buy it unless it has a title that matches the frame VIN numbers, I have no idea why the VIN tag was removed.

This was supposedly sold last year, but it fell thru, this looks more like a scam every day, the price has went down twice now. 

I didn't notice it was in Oregon, or even look at all the pics. Good info your giving out. He must be up to something no good!

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/4766795939.html

1970 Datsun 240Z - $13000 (Medford)

00S0S_dDXNlDGgSxL_600x450.jpg
00s0s_1zcSpaboH8g_600x450.jpg
00S0S_dDXNlDGgSxL_50x50c.jpg00s0s_1zcSpaboH8g_50x50c.jpg

1970 Datsun 240Z type : coupe drive : rwd fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : salvage cylinders : 6 cylinders

All original Datsun 240Z, mileage unknown, ran when parked, first year status makes it rare. Has the usual rust but nothing a highly skilled and certified body shop technician cant repair, cost unknown.

Datsun's are old and from Japan so that makes them worth a lot apparetly. Rust and bondo just add to the patina.

No trades, cash only. No lowballers, I know what 240Z's are selling for these days.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: