POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!  That's really nice!

If he was up here, I'd be knocking on his door right now.

00G0G_geg2CADjidW_600x450.jpg

Seller sent me more pics and info.

Car was originaly yellow.  Only the exterior was painted white.  No indication of krylon or Maaco.  Body looks rough in the photos he sent me.  Interior is "shot"

Still looks like a good driver for $1500 though!  Just not good enough to pay shipping to WA.

--carter

thanks for the heads up, I contacted him as well for more pics but haven't received them yet. I was looking basically looking for a 4door shell and thought this would fit the bills and i could part out the rest. Figured being from AZ it wouldn't have a lot of rust (especially by new england standards)

if the body isn't great than im not really into it.

I always put my fuses and relays in the trunk so I can run twice as much wiring as necessary!

That was my friend car, he did all that work, just like it is. sold it for 7k.

That sad, that what my buddy spent on the car, what the guy is asking.

Fuckin guy, that things been posted for months no wonder why it's not selling. Looks really clean but for what he's trying to get i'd rather build my own

• Like 1

no clue what his reserve is, but i don't think the buy it now price is super unreasonable.

I've sold a few cars on ebay, Generally i start the bidding low, set me reserve at my bottom dollar hoping the bidding will bring it up higher, and put the buy it now price at the upper level i think anyone body would ever pay for that car. My junk almost always sells, and only once has someone used the buy it now option, which makes me thing my buy it now price was too low or he would have just bid.

no reason to get upset about an ebay auction. I put a bid in for what i would be willing to pay for that car (with consideration of a truck ride across the country) and got immediately outbid. So someone thinks its worth more than i do and i'm not buying it. No big deal.

side note: I fucking LOVE that color

That sad, that what my buddy spent on the car, what the guy is asking

18k is crazy for that car. Like I've said before it's the 510 hype. And I think it's funny people still think that 510 was Jay Leno's lol. You can build a 510 with an SR with paint for 12K. I'm currently building my Datsun 1200 with a SR20DE Carb'd and it will be rougly 11k for the build, and it's exactly how I want it. I paid $6500 for the actual car itself. Don't get me wrong, I don't buy all new shit either, I look for used stuff, and only buy new when I have to. But yeah that's just too much for a turn-key with a KA. It's clean just not 18K clean IMO. GLWS. EDIT: Also I was very tempted to build a Toyota Corona before I decided to get yet another Datsun seeing how they have a 2jz swap kit for it now. Just saying.

18k is crazy for that car. Like I've said before it's the 510 hype. And I think it's funny people still think that 510 was Jay Leno's lol. You can build a 510 with an SR with paint for 12K. I'm currently building my Datsun 1200 with a SR20DE Carb'd and it will be rougly 11k for the build, and it's exactly how I want it. I paid $6500 for the actual car itself. Don't get me wrong, I don't buy all new shit either, I look for used stuff, and only buy new when I have to. But yeah that's just too much for a turn-key with a KA. It's clean just not 18K clean IMO. GLWS. EDIT: Also I was very tempted to build a Toyota Corona before I decided to get yet another Datsun seeing how they have a 2jz swap kit for it now. Just saying.

info on that kit please

Most expensive Mags I've seen, holy cow.......

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/4738808091.html

Another "gold plated" C/L listing.

Here is a similiar set on ePay: Low starting bid: $255, with 5 days left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Ansen-Slotted-Alum-Mag-Wheels-/141455865664?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item20ef6d3740&vxp=mtr