POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

RESIST THE TEMPTATION!

DON'T BUY THESE!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATSUN-EURO-1600-510-SSS-WAGON-BRAND-NEW-TAILLIGHT-LENSES-BLUEBIRD-BRE-/151483397959?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item23451d3747&vxp=mtr

I did 5 or 6 years ago since they were only $25 or something like that.  I opened the box and laughed.  Not sure what's worse, the fitment, the off-center reflector pattern, or the hand painted "chrome" stripe...

$_57.JPG

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/4766795939.html

1970 Datsun 240Z - $13000 (Medford)

00S0S_dDXNlDGgSxL_600x450.jpg
00s0s_1zcSpaboH8g_600x450.jpg
00S0S_dDXNlDGgSxL_50x50c.jpg00s0s_1zcSpaboH8g_50x50c.jpg

1970 Datsun 240Z type : coupe drive : rwd fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : salvage cylinders : 6 cylinders

All original Datsun 240Z, mileage unknown, ran when parked, first year status makes it rare. Has the usual rust but nothing a highly skilled and certified body shop technician cant repair, cost unknown.

Datsun's are old and from Japan so that makes them worth a lot apparetly. Rust and bondo just add to the patina.

No trades, cash only. No lowballers, I know what 240Z's are selling for these days.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hate to inform this clown that "patina" refers to tarnished copper, bronze, or other NON-ferrous metal. Patina is not rust. I think that the rat rod group might have started calling rust, "patina" to increase value, like a rare bronze vase. Us older guys refer to patina on a vehicle as original paint being buffed or polished so many times, that the primer and sometimes base metal shows through. Rat-rodders that I know "polish" their rustmobiles with WD-40. B)