POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

74 Datsun Pickup - $1600 (Caruthers )        http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4776078199.html

00C0C_3niUjDgupSA_600x450.jpg
01414_kZIo3GxLQTq_600x450.jpg

00C0C_3niUjDgupSA_50x50c.jpg01414_kZIo3GxLQTq_50x50c.jpg00F0F_jOkz52d1IiB_50x50c.jpg00j0j_iWCs4voCdFZ_50x50c.jpg00303_24runSwdAHr_50x50c.jpg00R0R_7GntlRw3tWu_50x50c.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: fair

1974 Datsun Pickup type : pickupfuel : gas transmission : automatictitle status : clean cylinders : 4 cylinders

The pickup runs great, I just got myself a bigger truck for work.
Its a good working truck. The truck is old but runs great. Also the interior is not the best. I don't know how many miles are on it because the dashboard for the miles does not work. I have all the paper work. I never had any problems with this pickup. Im asking $1600 or best offer. Call or text @ show contact info 
-
Para Espanol: show contact info

Seems like prices are high right but, shit is not cheap to put a car together.

Just sold "life of a Rat in Datsunville" for $4k Figured I had $3000+ in cash into the ride, not to mention the crap I forgot about. Look at the build.

It was fun to build and if life didn't have it's moments it would of made it to Canby.

Some of u will say you cant get your time back, and we all know it. But maybe a little something for your paid employees time when painting was slow for a day.

I made an offer of $1200 on the 68 4 door on C/L   with cash and trailer at the site. And he said NO. The 68 is a $1000-$1200 all day long as it is. This is b4 it went on C/L after the owner told Bustanuts and I how he hates C/L

I have the 71 2 door project for $1000, on C/L Sac.

Vic and I rescued it from being cut up, over a year ago. Bought it from Joey, $500 to get it home and $500 for the car. Added some parts and still have some parts to add. Seems to be one of the cheapest 2 doors on C/L now 

Seems like prices are high right but, shit is not cheap to put a car together.

Just sold "life of a Rat in Datsunville" for $4k Figured I had $3000+ in cash into the ride, not to mention the crap I forgot about. Look at the build.

It was fun to build and if life didn't have it's moments it would of made it to Canby.

Some of u will say you cant get your time back, and we all know it. But maybe a little something for your paid employees time when painting was slow for a day.

I made an offer of $1200 on the 68 4 door on C/L   with cash and trailer at the site. And he said NO. The 68 is a $1000-$1200 all day long as it is. This is b4 it went on C/L after the owner told Bustanuts and I how he hates C/L

I have the 71 2 door project for $1000, on C/L Sac.

Vic and I rescued it from being cut up, over a year ago. Bought it from Joey, $500 to get it home and $500 for the car. Added some parts and still have some parts to add. Seems to be one of the cheapest 2 doors on C/L now

James PM me!

I can hardly believe that this is for sale for that price, I would buy it if it was closer.

It's a member here that owns it, although he has not been active for over a year and a half, here is a link to the thread.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/28056-body-dropped-72-521/

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4772729361.html
1964 Datsun pickup bagged and body dropped $3,500

That's a deal in my opinion, wish I was closer, it would take to much time/money to get it here.

• Like 1