• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Over post much?

5 times!

I can't stand spammers on CL and have no problems at all flagging their listings. I don't care who it is or what they're trying to sell - a spammer is a spammer and they deserve to have their listings flagged.

• Like 2

I can't stand spammers on CL and have no problems at all flagging their listings. I don't care who it is or what they're trying to sell - a spammer is a spammer and they deserve to have their listings flagged.

Yep! Even if it's a member in our community! Especially if it is-they should know better!

i flag at least 15 ads a day. I figure im doing my part to keep CL clean(er).

<rant>

If i do a search for "datsun", which i do a few times a day just in case, I want to see datsuns, datsun parts, Or at the minimum something some one wants to trade for a datsun or datsun parts. If i see a 2012 minivan with 10k miles for 25k in a dealer lot, and a half a page of keywords (which must include datsun since nothing else in the add is datsun related) i get my flag on.

its in the CL rules, and its pointless. Adding a JDM or drift tag to your subaru parts sales might get someone to look at your ad and buy something and doesn't even bother me, but i know 0 humans that buy minivans on accident or by chance while looking for 45 year old sporty economy cars. So stop it.

if the same gmc envoy (or similar) comes up for my "datsun" and "e55 amg" searches i go on a spree and flag every keyword loaded add that dealership has posted. Its obnoxious.

</rant>

• Like 2

http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/4742255193.html

not mine but went and looked at this today because it is rare to find a datsun within 10 miles of my house...would like to own it but I just don't think I can $wing this right now. it turns over but  not getting fuel, didn't prime it to hear it run. seems like it may need a clutch too as it was trying to take off when turning over in gear with clutch pedal depressed. some rust through on back panels.

The wheels on the car? Yes, they go with the car if the price is right. Also have a set of s12 200zx mesh rims on another craigslist ad.

i meant like separate but i see what you mean haha

I learned to drive in the late 70's up in Sweet Home, OR in my mom's orange 510 wagon. It looks a lot like this one. This can't be the same 510, though, as mom's had the black vinyl top and black interior. Wonder if it escaped the crusher?

I wish I could own all of my mom's old cars: this 510 goon along with a '67 MGB and a '67 VW Microbus. Too bad she got rid of the bus, she could retire on funds from that!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4749366161.html

1972 Datsun 510 2 door 5speed lowered - $2500 (35th Ave+Thunderbird)

00H0H_1KQ02eIXZT8_600x450.jpg
00z0z_6duOChYzG75_50x50c.jpg00X0X_cnF0hDPuDqI_50x50c.jpg00t0t_7ZZglC1Yivt_50x50c.jpg01515_lrBSmbKvkNc_50x50c.jpg00H0H_1KQ02eIXZT8_50x50c.jpg00Z0Z_4VBCbTrMUWO_50x50c.jpg00P0P_bKJ6stITcTf_50x50c.jpg00D0D_bKf3jobtG0r_50x50c.jpg00r0r_doNBBQblJ7s_50x50c.jpg00R0R_f0fPDMh13fs_50x50c.jpg00G0G_89RC3Q4PAgH_50x50c.jpg00e0e_izw4ErBuM4F_50x50c.jpg

1972 datsun 510 fuel : gastransmission : manual title status : cleancylinders : 4 cylinders

Up for sale my 72 510 2 door.I have no time for it.Nice project car ,it runs after we went through rebuilding the SSS carps and a lot of new engine parts.new timing chain,new radiator Rebuilt brake master and clutch master with the slave,refurbished Gas tank.1800 cam,headers.5 speed tranny lowered,front faiberglass fenders with rear flares,I have both rear wheel wells..No rust except the rear 1/4 lower panel.I have most of the missing parts except the back seat.I have the title in my name and ready to transfare.
Please ask ?'s if you need,we did so many things to make this 510 run.
Call or reply
602-433-1161
Jamal
http://s32.photobucket.com/user/borini63/library/My%20new%2072%20510%20my%20little%20DIM?sort=3&page=1