Cool First Names...

I went to the market on my way home this evening and the young lady bagging my groceries had a bitchen first name.... Can you guess what it was.... B-R-E "BRE". I complimented her on what a cool first name she had but didn't go into the BRE Datsun thing as I didn't want to embarrass her or think that I am a big huge DORK!!

Anyone else know of cool first names...? Just wanted to share:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the market on my way home this evening and the young lady bagging my groceries had a bitchen first name.... Can you guess what it was.... B-R-E "BRE". I complimented her on what a cool first name she had but didn't go into the BRE Datsun thing as I didn't want to embarrass her or think that I am a big huge DORK!!

Anyone else know of cool first names...? Just wanted to share:)

So did you at least get her digits? :D

I bet you just made her day.

So did you at least get her digits? :D

I bet you just made her day.

Naaa, though a very pretty young lady but bit on the young side for me and I don't think wifey would have appreciated it. Otherwise she might brake off a few of my "digits" if you know what I mean:eek: LOL

Haha, thats awesome. Cause you asked for other names and I can't think of any cool ones I'll give the worst name that I have ever heard.

My friends mom had a girl in one of her classes named Shithead. It was pronounced (Shith)ead. Wow, somebody's parents hated them.

• 2 weeks later...
My Ex's middle name is "X"

a little foreshadowing???

should have triggered some alarms :lol:

my sons name is zakery and i wanted to spell it xakery. initails would be XL, sign a 'X' on any legal document...

i fought everyone until someone said "your face looks Xakery like my ass"

• 5 months later...

Although not a last name, I find this one pretty funny. I used to work at a video store when I was younger, like 96-99. One day I was just typing in random cuss words into the "customer name look up" thing, and the only name that came up was "Crapo"... Man I got a kick out of that... Pronounced "Crap-oh"...

When I worked at a pizza resturant in high school, we had a regular customer whos name REALLY was Michael Hunt. The first time I took his phone order I didn't make his pizza. I thought it was a joke. Boy was I surprised when showed up to get his dinner. :eek: OOPS

Although not a last name, I find this one pretty funny. I used to work at a video store when I was younger, like 96-99. One day I was just typing in random cuss words into the "customer name look up" thing, and the only name that came up was "Crapo"... Man I got a kick out of that... Pronounced "Crap-oh"...

LOL its pronounced "CRAPE oh". Close family friends my wife get pissed at me everytime i tell her crap-o called.

my mom grew up in montana and she went to school with a

guts on the fence and a squating cow.lol Some real funnt indian names

I use to have a plumbing and heating company and we kept track of all the customers and I swear this is true. We had a lady whose last name was Pigg and her first name was Ura. Damned if she didnt name her daughter Ima. Can you imagine someone asking you your name and having to answer Ima Pig.

i still think the best name of all is dick trickle what a name

I think I would have changed my name, Then kicked my dad ass :lol:

every time I hear that one I crack up.

A friend of mine just had a baby named him.

(Landon Stewart) I think that sounds like a race car driver name. And I don't think the kid will have any choice but be a race car driver, Dad and grandpa both go racing on a regular basis.