Cool First Names...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pac u can ck this out, in chula vista ca. there is a war memorial next to the ampitheatre, i was cking it out 1 day and saw a name, richard weid ( dick weid), he was a veteran listed on the wall..i about busted my guts laughing, can u imagine the crap he put up with all his life, let alone in the milatary, i know cause my last name is yatarola, pro nounced ya-ta-ro-la, and i caught hell over that all thru my milatary career..:D

My name is Guy, thats different. My brother's name is Champ....more different. We were both named after great grandfathers

My Sister's Husband's Sister's Husband is named Guy and he named his son....Guyson.

My sister went to school with Dream Weaver.

There's also two kids up the street from me named Seven and Tuesday. And an old friend of mine named his kid ______ Pancake _______ McFarlane. I can't remember his first and other middle name, but his initials came out to be SPAM.

/facepalm. People these days.

• 1 year later...

In the town where I grew up there was a Chevy dealership. Not surprising as it was barely 5 miles from the Oshawa GM plant. The name in lights said H. DICK CHEV / OLDS . You guessed it, his first name was Harry

My wife knew a guy named "Harry Glasscock"-no joke.

These names come outta south carolina(GO FIGURE)

My wifes friend is a teacher....first day this year new students first name was spelled just like this La-ia

after calling the girl laia, she was yelled at that that name is Ladashia...named my car that jfc....

they also have a family with a Lemonjello and Oranjello...first names

makes me cry...

These names come outta south carolina(GO FIGURE)

My wifes friend is a teacher....first day this year new students first name was spelled just like this La-ia

after calling the girl laia, she was yelled at that that name is Ladashia...named my car that jfc....

they also have a family with a Lemonjello and Oranjello...first names

makes me cry...

people.......

facepalm4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...