What do you do?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit on my ass at home looking for a job. Use to do Mainframe application Security for the Marine Corps, but I quit that job to move to Washington with my family and now my job is making sure this chair doesn't fall to the ceiling.

If you were closer I would offer you a job... Unless you want to commute all the way to Poulsbo.

University Place is not near Poulsbo really... You're on the Seattle side of the Sound and on the other. The commute would be shitty and potentially expensive since you would have to drive your car across the ferry. If it was within walking distance, it would be no problem.

University Place is not near Poulsbo really... You're on the Seattle side of the Sound and on the other. The commute would be shitty and potentially expensive since you would have to drive your car across the ferry. If it was within walking distance, it would be no problem.

University place is in the nice part of Tacoma,, kinda by the bridge, and it would be a reverse commute. I used to work in Port Orchard for 3 or 4 years ,,, before the new bridge ,, and the cars were always going the other way.

systems engineer... but, i think there's a disproportionate number of geeks in the bay area of california, so not so interesting.

No shit!

Damn hipsters!

I work at panda express and am a full time college student studying to be a geriatric nurse :D

I cant like this, so ill just say i like this :lol:

Mmm orange chicken

3 jobs right now

1. own my own company that employs 16 ppl www.explorewellsgray.com i herd tourists!

2. write one or 2 articles for www.Nissansportmag.com per year

3 small town politician - town councilor

past jobs

1 radio writer

2 restaurant manager

3 hazard tree faller - still do this.

4. cat herder - hauled Lynx cats from BC to Colorado as part of a relocation/reintroduction program.

Avoid polyester resin for the casting it seems to soften in the sun. I should probably go update my build thread and stop threadjacking...

my fabricator's got a big job he's having vacuum metallized so he's going to try and get my emblems in there. that would be AH-mazing!

I teach 8th grade. Not paid enough for what I deal with. I have four boys. Hour long commute.

But great vacation time!!!!!

im thinking i like the way this job sounds ... maybe a llttle younger though before full shit head annoying teen starts...hahahaah yeah u get a ton of breaks now even during the year... wtf is a mid winter break or a mid spring break...hahahah we had winter and spring and thats it..

3 jobs right now

1. own my own company that employs 16 ppl www.explorewellsgray.com i herd tourists!

2. write one or 2 articles for www.Nissansportmag.com per year

3 small town politician - town councilor

past jobs

1 radio writer

2 restaurant manager

3 hazard tree faller - still do this.

4. cat herder - hauled Lynx cats from BC to Colorado as part of a relocation/reintroduction program.

u my friend have and had a very interesting life story...

I also used to detail cars with my dad..but havent done anything with it lately since I sold the Suburban(to buy my 521) I used for the mobile detailing thing I would do. Id charge $50 a car. heres a couple of pictures of rigs I did..

Before

DSCF0763.jpg

DSCF0758.jpg

after

DSCF0769.jpg

DSCF0767.jpg

and my own Chevy after a few hours.

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg