What do you do?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, making good bread is NOT easy... i thought about getting into baking but you guys have to wake up wayyy too early. i "made the doughnuts" at voodoo doughnut for a few years, but we fried those shits, not much skill required.

Let me guess.... You were the doughnut hole maker, right???

I'm 46 and still haven't decided what I want to do when I grow up.

Up until I was about that age I had never worked at any job more than 5 years. (two of them) the rest ranged from several weeks to a couple of years. Happiness is relative and a very rich person is no better off than you he just doesn't worry about money as much. You may never decide.... so shine on

I work for Prairie Farms at one of their milk bottling plants. I run and do some maint. on a 1 gallon milk machine, I used to run and do the maint. on 4 blow mold machines (the machines that make the milk jugs).

Sounds like you guys are miserable, I still need to figure out what to do or else I'll stay in the military forever..

I'm currently in high school -__-

I like the Blackhawk technician and artisan bread jobs so far oh and the video game one..lol at the pipes

Up until I was about that age I had never worked at any job more than 5 years. (two of them) the rest ranged from several weeks to a couple of years. Happiness is relative and a very rich person is no better off than you he just doesn't worry about money as much. You may never decide.... so shine on

I'm pretty happy with my job choices and I've been fortunate enough to have worked in a wide variety of Government and private jobs, some of which have been a real hoot and have given me chances to do things a lot of people may never get to do.

The comment I made about deciding what I want to do when I grow up was pretty tongue in cheek, basically, I'm a very happy camper, I suppose that's why I spend a lot of my time helping other people.

If I could have the ultimate job, it would be like 510 Trevor's part time beverage quality assurance tasters work.

Perhaps Jack Daniels have an opening in Australia?

Cheers

Steering wheel holder, Diesel jockey, Professional tourist, pavement pounder, gear jammer, .....meh it pays the bills and is currently buying me and my family our first house!!!!!! Brand new to boot!! Should be done in a week or so!!!

oh yeah and parts runner for Bananahamack :rofl:

• Like 1

I am a Nanny/Manny. I have four kids 12, 11, 8, and 6. I stay at home with them and drive them to their activities. I am a 100% disabled Veteran so I do make a nice tax free penny every month. My wife is a Novelist and CFO for a medium sized Internet Service Provider.