JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was 5 or 6 520/521's there and we took first and second place.woot woot

I'll plan to have my 521 there next year. Not sure what amount I can get done on it, but the show could really use some more 521 representation, even if it is just in the parking lot :) At least I can boast that the dash pad is pristine!

I'll plan to have my 521 there next year. Not sure what amount I can get done on it, but the show could really use some more 521 representation, even if it is just in the parking lot :) At least I can boast that the dash pad is pristine!

Please come on down the truck selection was actually small we need more trucks.I lot of people has been buying 521's and hopefully next year there will be more.There was about maybe a total of maybe 25 to 30 trucks.Correct me if 'im wrong.

Please come on down the truck selection was actually small we need more trucks.I lot of people has been buying 521's and hopefully next year there will be more.There was about maybe a total of maybe 25 to 30 trucks.Correct me if 'im wrong.

im gonna register my 620 next year cant wait
  • Like 1

No, that is not me! That is my friend Victor! He won Best 510! My car is still in a million non running pieces! LOL!

OK Help me out here. I can never remember your names. Your the one with the long hair and your bro with the badass green 510 with the VG.

Long hair guy Fill name in here _______________

Your bro with the green dime Fill in name here ______________

I'm an old ass hat and can't remember names well. Please forgive me..

OK Help me out here. I can never remember your names. Your the one with the long hair and your bro with the badass green 510 with the VG.

Long hair guy Fill name in here _____Jesse C. __________

Your bro with the green dime Fill in name here _____Miguel_________

I'm an old ass hat and can't remember names well. Please forgive me..

No worries, I just call everyone "guy" or "dude"! LOL!

Here are some edited ones, just tryin out some different styles of editing...not really sure if I have my own style yet with photography :P still learning

Thinking of getting some of these printed poster sized so I can have posters of Dattos! I couldn't find many to choose from so I decided I would try to make my own....may cost a little more to get a one off print rather than an already existing poster, but it'll be something unique that I took so I'm gonna try to stick to that plan

DSC_0823_zpsf94aa021.png

DSC_0801_zps22c16d6e.png

DSC_0789_zps615c8ca4.png

jccs%209-15-2012%20003_zps32b13e76.jpg

I can't believe no one posted a pic of this Z. This thing was so badass. And he didn't even place.WTF!!!!

I've been doing Z's for over 20 years and I don't think I've ever seen one with this much detail.

jccs%209-15-2012%20001_zps9e3a33d4.jpgjccs%209-15-2012%20002_zps80aa6c77.jpg

There is something wrong with the way cars are judged at JCCS when a car this badass does not place. All three of the winners in the Z car class were nice cars. But none of them had this much detail. I guess it's just who ya know or who ya blow... Sad if you want my opnion.

Coming from a machinist perspective, that Z is very very nice. The attention to detail is amazing. Just look at that fuel pump cover plate, flat socket screws, brushed finish with the Datsun logo engraved. Even the unused holes on the motor have button head socket bolts in them. I could go on and on about the detail in this car.The car should be displayed at SEMA, where it would turn some heads. Should have got the best of show award for sure.

Well I just happen to run a machine shop. I guess that's why I'm so into this car. The guy even made sheet metal covers for the blinker lights on the back side of the grill under the hood. It's a 280 with 240 bumpers. Every time I went back to look at it I found something else that I missed the first time. There was not one wire that I could find under the hood. Everything was tucked or covered. JUST FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the cam cover NO OIL CAP!!!

Did you guys see the red one with twm FI. and dry sump oil system it also was super !

Next year we need to meet with Ratsun name tags ,I met like 6-8 new people mostly from Green goons group and Zerows group, it was cool but lets put names on and meet at stage, ,I was there in 1st gen. Dodge yellow colt not finished completely( I am selling) ,but story of my life,next year maybe I will have my interior done on my factory blk 4dr. sr510 ,so I will have matching front seats ect.

jccs%209-15-2012%20003_zps32b13e76.jpg

I can't believe no one posted a pic of this Z. This thing was so badass. And he didn't even place.WTF!!!!

I've been doing Z's for over 20 years and I don't think I've ever seen one with this much detail.

jccs%209-15-2012%20001_zps9e3a33d4.jpgjccs%209-15-2012%20002_zps80aa6c77.jpg

There is something wrong with the way cars are judged at JCCS when a car this badass does not place. All three of the winners in the Z car class were nice cars. But none of them had this much detail. I guess it's just who ya know or who ya blow... Sad if you want my opnion.

Any more pics of this one? It was VERY understated. That's probably why it didn't place. Badass, regardless.

No, that is not me! That is my friend Victor! He won Best 510! My car is still in a million non running pieces! LOL!

Well im not takin my rep back ,, so to me,, that is you .... :D

About that silver Z ,, you guys need to come north ,, that Z is at almost every show up here..

Well im not takin my rep back ,, so to me,, that is you .... :D

About that silver Z ,, you guys need to come north ,, that Z is at almost every show up here..

Yeah he said he was from Wash. You guys have all the cool cars up there.

+1