JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took an awful lot of pictures and will in time post them...wat I want to do is thank everyone for coming..for those of us fortunate enuff to have been at every one of the 8 JCCS shows can attest..it gets better every year...thanx to Kogi and Terry for another fine show...sorry it was so warm this year,,it really isnt that bad most of the time there..

Now then I want to extend a personal thank u to Mike Lepker for coming to the show this year...MIKE you told me at the BBQ that you wernt coming so wen i saw you I wasnt ignoring you,,,could not believe it was YOU......so that means the 3 original 620 guys were all together again this year......

Again guys if yu didn show this year, start gettin it together for next year, for the rest of us...looking forward to seein all ya'll next yuear...!!!

sorry it was so warm this year,,it really isnt that bad most of the time there..

I've only been there the past 2 years, and the weather's been weird (for here) both years--unseasonably hot this year, unseasonably raining last year in the early morning. Great shows both years though!

One comment since there was talk at the show about the motorcycle section expanding... I was a little unhappy that this happened to be the same day as the Venice Vintage Motorcycle Rally. I know it's impossible to plan around all the other vehicle-related shows going on in So-Cal, so I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying it sucks that it worked out that way, and I'm sure there would've been more bikes if the two didn't happen to fall on the same day. I'll have my ugly Virago all gussied up in time for the big day next year; please can it be on a different day than the Venice Vintage event?

Such an awesome event! I think I brought the heat with me from Vegas, it was cool as hell at home this weekend, but hot as hell at the beach lmao

had so much fun!! there was so much going on, I didn't get to see all of it in the detail that I wanted to! haha

good meeting some Ratsuners and other peeps I've been wanting to meet for a while now!

• Like 1

GREAT PICS JIMMY(KADET510)!!!!!! Sucks about my flat but overall it was an amazing as well as unexpected caravan, meeting up randomly with other local cats a long the freeway!! FROM L.A. TO THE BAY!! :thumbup:

• Like 1