JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK all you SWDP guys....I am registered...(Oh an BTW..."Ol Yeller"(the yelo 73 truck) is gonna miss his first show...bringing the 1972

White truck.....lookin forward to seein everyone...........oh and another BTW..this will be my 8th year as well...I think Steroid, BRE510,and I are the only 8yr 620s

I'll be there 8th year also. But don't know what I going to take yet. I was going to take the Z but I took it out to an auto X yesterday and did something to the motor. Not sure what but I'll find out next week.

Registered last night ... or at least paid. Their web site is terrible. They took my money then this morning I get an email saying I'm not registered.

After you pay at paypal, your suppose to click on the link at paypal and it'll take you to registration.

Yes, a terrible design. Other web sites that use Paypal have you fill stuff out first, then click Paypal to finish up.

Anyways I now filled out the entry and it says I'm registered but they didn't give me a number.

Your number won't officially be given until a few weeks before September, but it's already in the response message. Look between the two lines of pound signs [######] above the "Dear [your name]". That number is your order of registration and will be your number on the paperwork to admit you to the show grounds.

I just got home from the race track and got registered. I'm number 6 :thumbup: and YES I'M DRIVING AGAIN!!!

Great! Hopefully I'll get to meet you this year. Speaking of which, maybe we should organize a Ratsun Driver's Meeting in the morning so that we can put faces to names this year.

Great! Hopefully I'll get to meet you this year. Speaking of which, maybe we should organize a Ratsun Driver's Meeting in the morning so that we can put faces to names this year.

Good idea! Last year we were scattered all over the exhibition grounds. I only met the other 411 members because we were so few that the officials tucked us into the first corner as you entered the grounds. 3 cars [and Arizona Hit Man's beautiful WRL411] were the total "worlds representation" of the 411 line of Datsuns which the official Datsun model progression chart refuses to acknowledge even exists. Note that all 4 of us started out as RL variants [my sedan and Arizona Hit Man's wagon were the only original stock configurations in the show]. I guess I should call my car the Super Stock Sedan.

I've given in and registered mine today! I'm finally back after being gone a long time and looking forward to getting my project out.

This sounds like a great idea, It would be great to get to meet the other Ratsun members. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere like "Randy's Donuts" in L.A. before the show and cruise to the show together. :thumbup:

It's a good spot for a "Ratsun" photo op. too. Maybe some good group photos of the Ratsun members and cars.

early morning. because the show cars are supposed to arrive 7:30-8:45. donut shop in the am would be cool.

This sounds like a great idea, It would be great to get to meet the other Ratsun members. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere like "Randy's Donuts" in L.A. before the show and cruise to the show together. :thumbup:

It's a good spot for a "Ratsun" photo op. too. Maybe some good group photos of the Ratsun members and cars.