JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

early morning. because the show cars are supposed to arrive 7:30-8:45. donut shop in the am would be cool.

We could even do a little cruise and sight see after the show. A few of us went into Shoreline Village last year. Its a little more relaxed after the show and there's still plenty of daylight left for photo shoots for those that don't have to be somewhere right after.

The driver's meeting, though, would involve everybody because we would all be settled and captive in the show. Maybe we could even have it announced over the PA. Wouldn't have to be long, just enough time for a little meet and greet. Just have to decide where and when.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea! Last year we were scattered all over the exhibition grounds. I only met the other 411 members because we were so few that the officials tucked us into the first corner as you entered the grounds. 3 cars [and Arizona Hit Man's beautiful WRL411] were the total "worlds representation" of the 411 line of Datsuns which the official Datsun model progression chart refuses to acknowledge even exists. Note that all 4 of us started out as RL variants [my sedan and Arizona Hit Man's wagon were the only original stock configurations in the show]. I guess I should call my car the Super Stock Sedan.

hey i resent that, my rl411 was stock too. i lowered it and swapped to a stock 4 speed over the auto. this year im planning to be there, just gotta get paid tomorrow. the 411 will be sporting a more complete interior and some new body damage also :(

We could even do a little cruise and sight see after the show. A few of us went into Shoreline Village last year. Its a little more relaxed after the show and there's still plenty of daylight left for photo shoots for those that don't have to be somewhere right after.

The driver's meeting, though, would involve everybody because we would all be settled and captive in the show. Maybe we could even have it announced over the PA. Wouldn't have to be long, just enough time for a little meet and greet. Just have to decide where and when.

I like your idea.. I will be there really early so I won't be able to meet before the show. We should set something up at like 10:00AM and the main stage so we will all be done setting up our cars and doing all the other stupid shit we do at a show. Then we can walk the show as a group and make fun of other people.

• Like 1

Hmmm, for JCCS, what condition does the vehcile need to be in? Maybe I'll bring the 521...

Condition doesn't matter, I drove the "project parts car" to the show and had it in the show. I even got the "farthest driven" award with it. It looked just like it does in the photo below. :thumbup:

i would like to go with grimace(purple 521) but i am trying to get it ready for our annual SWDP 3-day BBQ in fontana at the end of august. and with trying to find a job now funds$$$$ are getting low.

Registered for my 3rd JCCS today. #145. Driving the Corona (sorry, not the Datto) down from Utah this time- no trailering. JDM Legends is getting a cruise together that should be lots of fun. Anyone that's on the way want to join us or meet on the way? Vegas, Arizona, Barstow...... Bueller?

And by the way, my car is not even close to a show car but its cool and different and that's what JCCS is all about.

Registered for my 3rd JCCS today. #145. Driving the Corona (sorry, not the Datto) down from Utah this time- no trailering. JDM Legends is getting a cruise together that should be lots of fun. Anyone that's on the way want to join us or meet on the way? Vegas, Arizona, Barstow...... Bueller?

And by the way, my car is not even close to a show car but its cool and different and that's what JCCS is all about.

Right i met you when you came nice truck.Im trying to be ready when i registered i did say drive in not trailer in.haha

Right i met you when you came nice truck.Im trying to be ready when i registered i did say drive in not trailer in.haha

I remember you. It will be good to see you again and your truck. JCCS is a blast and I try not to miss it.

I was thinking about entering my red z this year, But before I enter mine, I would like to find a place in the long beach area to put my trailer at.

So anyone?? Still need to no a place I could leave my trailer at over night in the long beach area, before I enter mine. Any help, guys

So anyone?? Still need to no a place I could leave my trailer at over night in the long beach area, before I enter mine. Any help, guys

I don't know anyone in that area. But you can tow your car to the Queen Mary and leave your trailer in the lot there. I would say you can leave it at my place BUT I'm about an hour or more from LB.

I trailer my cars to shows semi-regularly. I usually just call a motel in the area and explain that I have a show car on a trailer, and can I park them on their premises if I book a night or two. I usually get way more yes than no answers...