JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i meant if someone registered but couldn't make it after all...I would be interested in buying their registration and going so they wouldn't be out the registration fees.

I think it's even too late for that. I don't know if that would work. They have the parking all worked out. So if someone with a 510 can't make it you would need to go out and buy a 510 to enter. If you get my drift...

I think it's even too late for that. I don't know if that would work. They have the parking all worked out. So if someone with a 510 can't make it you would need to go out and buy a 510 to enter. If you get my drift...

Ask and you shall receive http://community.ratsun.net/topic/47039-anyone-want-to-purchase-my-jccs-datsun-510-spot/

I've never been to JCCS. WOuld that mean if I bought Topher's 510 spot I could not show my 320?

Only if you show it in the 510 area unless you registered the swap early enough to make it happen. JCCS is in the process of realigning some previously assigned slots, so you may have a chance by going to their web site. I have been reassigned from "A-7" to "A-1" but have not yet gotten my new assignment slip. Needless to say, I didn't folllow the phone advisory to tear up my existing card and wait for a promissed mailed replacement. My Momma didn't raise a dumb child!

Maybe if ya played dumb when ya showed up......"yeah....well the SR in my 510 went POP, and we know how much Kogi loves the trucks, so we decided to rock the 320 down here......where do I park??" :)

Prolly huh? That's where they put us last year and we missed being on the Grassy Knoll....lol :) Hanging out with the VJMC guys was a treat for me though....I saw people from 20yrs ago when I was active with that group. (Ming's of Mini Honda car fame was our head Honcho at that time).

I normally wouldn't toss my number on the web, but if anyone is interested in joining me along the way, I'm taking HWY 70 west thru Colorado, then cutting down threw Las Vegas, then on to Long beach. If anyone wants to jump in and start a Datsun train to the JCCS feel free to call me. I'm heading out Wednesday morning around 9am Central, so call me after that. I'm also joining up with a group from Salt Lake city already.

Charlie 314-378-8471

Got your number, Charlie. Looking forward to meeting up with you. We are picking up another 4 cars in Vegas so we should have a nice little caravan on our hands.

Is there anyone coming from the Phoenix area? I'm going to be headed over on Hwy 10 (trailering) and wouldn't mind meeting up with some on the way.

Definitely looking forward to getting there and meeting up with several of you. Planning to get into Long Beach Friday afternoon.

If youre heading down friday we should meet up and caravan, I'm about halfway between you and long beach (KADET510)

Im rolling up w/ Blondie Dimer and her Hubby Jim... Last second invite.. leaving my dime home.. were taking off friday night bout 4 from the bay area..

Check the post Eddie put up. A couple of us are meeting at green river. But at the butt crack of dawn. We have to be there by 6-6:30 For parking duty.

Im meeting datrod and a few others at green river chevron at 0530am.so who ever wants to be there and go lets go.not a minute after to because the other three guys are parking attendents at the show.

I'm taking Zero down there tonight! Gotta full day of mtgs in Irvine on Friday, a family dinner later that night, and then I'll meet up with some Bay Area people on Saturday morning bright and early! I'll probably spend the evening in LA and power back up to SF around 10-11PM Saturday night (Amercian Heart Association walk on Sunday morning in San Ramon: timing/sucks/gottadoit). Looking forward to seeing you guys, and right on Jimmy for the last minute decision to make it!

-liam