JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my picture taking decisions had nothing to do with which cars i was interested in...honestly I shot the cars that I COULD. there were so many people walking in front of cameras that it made it almost impossible to shoot. I got to the point where I started shooting when I could, even cars I wasnt so into. I just took the oics because the opportunity was present. The trucks were right in the middle in a very crowded area, I was going for photography not event coverage so the crowded area was shit for me. That being said, I actually dig your truck

Hey, apparently my wife liked it well enough to take a pic ;)

P1020170.jpg

And dude for what ever reason I wish I got to meet you and a few other guys more but i was like a little bitch walking around and just enjoying the show.And for the record I like your truck a lot something about the drop with the red wheels and the fender mirrors I really like.you need to head out to the inland empire meet every theirs Saturday of the month a lot of cool people and they would love your truck.
  • Like 1

His hood was covered with carbon fiber wrap, and it looked like he changed the drivers side of the bed to fiberglass?

He did a little body work to the bed side. It's just white primer. Cause he really want's to be a white boy. :rofl:

I am so fuckin good lookin I tell you.And I'm going to have to look at widening my wheels and getting a wider stance on my truck.BUt that would cost a lot and I ain't got the money.

i was gonna ask you about your truck.. but you was on the phone like giving directions to show or something.. i liked your truck alot.

• Like 1

my picture taking decisions had nothing to do with which cars i was interested in...honestly I shot the cars that I COULD. there were so many people walking in front of cameras that it made it almost impossible to shoot. I got to the point where I started shooting when I could, even cars I wasnt so into. I just took the oics because the opportunity was present. The trucks were right in the middle in a very crowded area, I was going for photography not event coverage so the crowded area was shit for me. That being said, I actually dig your truck

thank you

good to get some love :thumbup:

con't

datsun_wagon3.jpg

That's the car me any my buddy towed to the show. It actually belongs to a friend of ours but we towed it for him because he towed the Bluebird that was right next to it.

BTW why do so many 510 guys put crap ass KA's in their cars? Seems like a lot more work than it's worth to do that swap.

That's the car me any my buddy towed to the show. It actually belongs to a friend of ours but we towed it for him because he towed the Bluebird that was right next to it.

BTW why do so many 510 guys put crap ass KA's in their cars? Seems like a lot more work than it's worth to do that swap.

Boy your going to get beat up over that one.. I have no idea why I love my L20B. If I were going to do a swap it would be a VG or SR.

S13Steve[/color]' timestamp='1348595491' post='763772']

Sounds like someone a little scared of some Torque.LOL!

1. Stock KA's are reliable for daily driving.

2. I never knew it was harder to do a KA vs SR swap into a dime. I do know SR's are more expensive.

3. And for the average Ratsuner I believe KA is way to go especially in this fucked up economy.

4. And anyways I assume u rolling on an S13 and Not a dime.

Just my 2 cents on this topic.. And this topic in the wrong section to.

Lata! B)

• Like 2

I met several Ratsun members there, including drewsdime, ricardo, and steroid -- I was too exhausted to remember them all. Although it seems like not too many came by the asphalt (hot) part of the show grounds. Man was it hot. 97 degrees by 3 pm. About 75 degrees at 8 am. They were selling water for $4 a bottle, then they ran out! Coca-cola was actually less expensive that day.

Here's a photo someone took of my Datsun 1200 Pickup at JCCS. After 2500 miles I'm finally back home and recovered enough to talk about the journey haha.

7993669955_3366d21533.jpg