Where did your Datsun take you today?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we were invited by the tri valley z,s to go to raley field in sacramento for a car show display before the baseball game and a drive around the dirt warning strip of the ball park it was pretty cool 

the only problem was our 350z was in the shop because someone hit it in a parking lot and left the scene good news is someone saw it and gave my wife the licence plate of the car

back to the original story  the z was unavailable to go so we took the 510 it was the only 510 in with a bunch of z,s it was great and we had a great time 

no pics of the cars on the field but here is one of them parked out front IMG_20160730_172049647_zpsrz62kxb3.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Into town to drop off some goodwill clothing but mostly to get new 8 gauge power cable for my amp. I'm moving it because the new Subaru seats have no room under them. Time to do a better job on it. Then up to the wrecking yard for the rear Subaru seats. Going to try and fit make them fit, in the back of the goon. Home then back to the yard and back into town and... home. Fuck it's warm.

Just bought some perogies myself. Fuck those things are good fried up.

...and my Datsun took me to work, then the store then home. Just had in-laws in town so I didn't drive them much this past week, feels good to drive em again.

Put about 60 miles on her today around town, stopped by at H5WAGON headquarters....and I think I figured out where my coolant is disappearing to....found a drop at the bottom of the radiator fins....not sure if that's where the leak is or maybe up higher somewhere....will perform radiator pressure test again next weekend....

20160815_131452.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To Vancouver BC Canada .,, last Sunday,, this was heading into America,,  going into Canada was just a wave and a how's your mom doing? ... .

IMG_3334_zps3izpylmk.jpg

Since i guess i'm supposed to include my car,  i stole this one off the realm,,,, yeah THAT fucking realm ..   bitches

P1090308_zpsusl0r1rz.jpg

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

No where the damn alternator died.

Oh hell :(  Stanley did that to me once. He waited til the dead of night to go out on a road with no street lights. Glad those cars are so small. I pushed him off to the side of the road so he wouldn't get hit.

Oh hell :(  Stanley did that to me once. He waited til the dead of night to go out on a road with no street lights. Glad those cars are so small. I pushed him off to the side of the road so he wouldn't get hit.

This wasn't an easy deal cause generators were standard equipment. Some where this was swaped to an alt. and external voltage regulator. No idea WTF OE app. was for alt? Figured local parts guys could test it? No!!! My Car Quest hooked me up sounds like a Kabota alt?