mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Thanks bro. I took one for the team. Crashing was sort of fun. Lol but I was more concerned about getting hit by some one else. 

That was my fear too when I went down on my bike...... i got hit by someones plastic bedliner traveling up the 5 in California during rush hour... I remember cars going around me before I ran to the side of the highway....

And ya it's better than any roller coaster and one hell of an adrenaline rush, but it it hurts later.... 

• Like 2

I have been hit once from behind while I was doing around 30mph and they were doing 60mph plus, didn't even get hurt but the cops made me go to the hospital.

It was kinda weird going over the handle bars, hitting the top of my head on the pavement(scratches on top of helmet), and then sliding down the freeway on my back while she past me on my left, good thing she seen me at the last second and swerved, I just stood up while sliding, turned around and started waving to the next car not to hit my bike till I seen what it looked like, then I just stood to the side as that new bike(month old) was wasted.

I was very young(17 years old) and was indestructible back then, I had a another new bike by the end of the week, that one was slightly faster (same type bike), continued to ride for 10 more years year round.

I hope you heal fast and without any issues MrBigTanker, hope your bike can be repaired so you can enjoy riding it again.

motor-cycle-wreck.jpg

• Like 3
7 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Some lady hit me on my Harley I won’t be trailering it any were for a while.  Laid up for a bit.

Get well and get you one of those ambulance chasing lawyers.  Get enough money out of it to fix you, your harley, you loss of wages and then the pain and suffering out to be at least enough to finish your 521 and you 510 goon! 

• Like 4

Sorry to hear that Big Tanks. My mom was in a serious Harley accident a numbers of years ago, and it left her with cognition and other brain issues, and she even had a helmet on. 

I once rolled a Chevy pickup 3 times and cut a telephone pole in half. I was in such a daze that I crawled through the downed power lines to reach the other side of the road.

• Like 1

get well soon, i know how that is, i got rear ended by a german national when i lived in germany he was suppose to yield at the circle intersection and he failed to do so and hit my back tire on my honda rebel and i flew over handlebars and road rash and fractured my left wrist needed to wear a cast for awhile luckily i had a helmet on 

• Like 1