Sightings

I got detoured by a tree trimming crew working near by and cut through on a street I don't usually take. Two blocks from me, is a nice 510 DD... or would that be a triple D? Daily Driven Dime? The interior looked clean, I dig it.

DSCN5414.jpg[/img]

Another couple blocks away I see this truck parked in the grass. I remember seeing it five or six years ago, but forgot about it. The bed was full of junk and it is obviously sitting out in the rain. It's probably the guys dump vehicle. I'm going to leave a note to see if there is a chance I can get it.

DSCN5413.jpg[/img]

This truck was parked down by my shop on SE Main and Water Streets. It had a really nice paint job and was really clean, no dings. Nice racks too, great to see a work truck that nice.

DSCN5412.jpg[/img]

DSCN5411.jpg[/img]

A couple minutes later and a few blocks away a Roadster in the works.

DSCN5398.jpg[/img]

DSCN5397.jpg[/img]

I have been keeping an eye peeled for that roadster I posted pics of at the auto body shop, but it must be buried in the back of the shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Came out of my wife's store on Sun and thought there was a Sunbeam Tiger parked behind a pillar. As I walked towards it.... wait a minute! It's a red Roadster. Interior was stripped out but the body was fresh, nice paint. Talked to the owner, it was a '68. Twin Solex carbs? H20 motor. I don't really know much about them. Turns out he lives just across the bay.

i was heading down through snohomish today comming off the hill into the ocnstruction area and swa a BEAUTIFUL modded 510 come across hiway 9 at the instersection at the botom of the hill. white with some dark wheels. the thing looked sick!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Saw a gray (could be gray, maybe not, I'm color-blind) raked 620 with armada wheels, and a diamond plate rear bumper, on South Hill going onto 512 toward downtown Puyallup last night. Looked pretty good (...other than having the hooks of course ;))

• 2 weeks later...
Saw a gray (could be gray, maybe not, I'm color-blind) raked 620 with armada wheels, and a diamond plate rear bumper, on South Hill going onto 512 toward downtown Puyallup last night. Looked pretty good (...other than having the hooks of course ;))

HEY! That was me! :P its only grey on the top, and don't have the rims anymore... :P

• 3 weeks later...

It's a natural effect that happens when the shutter is not as fast as the moving object. Kinda looks neat, the whole car looks to be leaning forward showing the speed.