Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Orange 620 in chino going North on Romona Ave.turned east onto Chino Ave last week about 10am, had stickers on back of window........I think this may have been Rays '74!

without a doubt...He lives in that area of town

None of you live around here to my knowledge, but today, while I was riding my bike home from work, I spotted a 620 k/c, primer gray, Had a big rake, and semi wide tires in the rear. While it was sitting on the stop sign I thought to myself "Man, that thing sounds like it's got a huge cam! Sounds mean!"... But then it took off and was only running on 3 cylinders :D Mmmmm Ratsuny :P

• Like 1

Maroon 4 door 510. Vancouver Wa, Eastbound Mill Plain Blvd @ about Gi Joes. 10:30 pm Saturday night. And he didn't have his lights on :eek:

Unfortunately the ol' lady and I were headed to a movie and running late, so I wasn't able to pull in to joes and chat.

Sunday in Portland:

Orange 510 wagon, parked beside 82nd near Sandy. Did not have passenger front fender.

Green/tan/primer 510 wagon, Hawthorne near 39th. Nice Panasport style black wheels.

Orange slammed 620 parked on NE 57th near Sandy.

Jason it was about early:30 in the morning. Maybe uh...7:00-8:00 ish

Coming down the long stretch; the big hill, into The 'Berg. Would you be coming down there that time of day? Does your 620 has a slight rake to it dropped more in the front than the back?

dd:fu:

Jason it was about early:30 in the morning. Maybe uh...7:00-8:00 ish

Coming down the long stretch; the big hill, into The 'Berg. Would you be coming down there that time of day? Does your 620 has a slight rake to it dropped more in the front than the back?

dd:fu:

Hmm, dont think that it was me. Ya, mine has a little rake, very little though. And i dont remember being in that area that early.

Ok...I just saw a black primer 620 king cab with a black primer canopy.

It has stock rims...red in the front and white?? in the back. I saw you at the wilsonville swap meet last month.

the truck looks like the driver side roof is partially unprimered...used to be desert tan. And you were hauling lumber in the back.

I know I have seen the truck before, just cannot remember who's it is.

:lol::lol: