Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to my wife's cousins for a BBQ today. Here is the husband's 240z. The fender is shinier than the rest of the car and the engine is tired but it's a daily driver.

1018081740.jpg

What does Hainz usually say? "Becoming one with the earth!!"

IMG_0617.JPG

There is actually 2 in the photo!!! the other one is so covered with weeds you can't see it :( Frank and a few other local guys have tried to buy the 2 69 2 doors but the dude wants 1500 bucks!!!! I guess he has a "racing/built L16" in the shop which is why he wants so much for the 2 cars and the engine.... In my mind its still an L motor 1-300 buck, no more than 500 for everything. IMO....

Ice i have seen something very similar to this! i saw a car under the bushes and uncovered enough to see a "bluebird" emblem and then the dude came out of the house yelling! he wouldnt calm down and made me leave. havent gone back since. you actually cant see the car in the bushes anymore but in my heart i know its there:rolleyes:

Went to my wife's cousins for a BBQ today. Here is the husband's 240z. The fender is shinier than the rest of the car and the engine is tired but it's a daily driver.

1018081740.jpg

does he have the rear fenders for the chevy truck in tha backround ? i need a good set :D

I don't know what he is doing with that truck, it's been sitting for years. There are 3 houses all family with lots of old cars, mostly mid 50s Fords.

But closer to you is my friend's buddy John. He has a wrecking yard in Williams with tons of old stuff. The one you can see from I-5.

Kind of a dorky datto but I saw this one the other day after work, the kid didn't say anything to me about my datto :(

todays%20pics%20057.JPG

I don't know if you guys remember the guy that didn't pay me and Frank for fixing his car, anyways he got it painted similar to this car, so at first I though it was him!!! A week ago we saw him, Frank asked him where the money was, he said we didn't fix everything we were supposed to. Here are his "should have been fixed with the wiring reasons."

1. The starter grinds now. I don't see how wiring would make a starter grind our not... haha

2. The timing was off. I guess we should have done that to :rolleyes:

There was one other stupid thing but I can't remember. All I have to say to him is this :fu:

here is one other cool pic.

todays%20pics%20007.JPG

Saw this guy today, Iv always seen him around before but i finally got a pic lol. He has a BRE painted 510 to I think its a track only racecar.

I stopped and talked to him one time and I had to pop my hood to convince him there was such a thing as an L26 :lol:

goon.jpg

nice 'dealship' :cool:

Kind of a dorky datto but I saw this one the other day after work, the kid didn't say anything to me about my datto :(

Z snobs... :fu:

most of em here at least acknowlege your presence :blink:

the kid probably didnt even know it was a 'cousin'