Sightings

This 210 has been at a local thrift store for a rew years. I think its for sale but it's tag is 5 or more years old.

Then this non Datsun was at work yesterday.

1030081450.jpg

1029081606.jpg

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah that 240z without bumpers is mine you saw at the yard. Eh as much luck as I can hope for I suppose. I got some good door weather stripping, and some crummy rear hatch stuff. Snagged a few misc deals from it, but most of the stuff I need I cant really use.

I'm going back to grab a caliper today as mine is seized, always makes for a fun brake job :blink:

I'll probably pickup a z31 conversion also.I like vented brakes..

whole not a datsun, I saw a old guy driving a bone stock early 70s corolla sprinter, couldnt believe my eyes, you dont see those very often.

Edited by City Hunter
im here in ashland and theres a lime green hardbody in the parking lot of my friends apt. and a teal 210 up the street.

you'll see TONS of 620's around. A few 521's are cruising around the area and there is one green 4dr 510 with a white top. I have no idea who the guy is but he seems to show up every where.

Oh and there is some guy in the area with a really clean dark red 1200. He knows what he has and is happy to drive it and keep it on the road.

saw a tan 4dr 510 on 99 by pull a part in lynnwood yesterday

today i parked next to a white 620 on titans with super cool oem looking chrome step/nerf bar/not really sure what there for and a bull bar.

i had the beat ass toyota 4x4 with the ratsun sticker in the back window :fu:

First, i saw a 510. Stock. original by the auburn supermall at lunch today. it was later 70s model but looked to be in decent shape.

Second, i saw someone at my work with a 620, std cab. Real nice, new paint etc. Was wondering if that person was already a member of this forum, if not i was going to speak with the lady he was talking to and see about getting him on here.

PS, I work in auburn washington, right across from the supermall. this way if that person does know they will figur it out...

it was like a yellow/green color. looked real sharp.

yah that wagon is sad that car is compleatly rebuilt it is starting to go to crap it has sat there for the last 4 or 5 years. The guy bought it from his friend that needed cash and it has sat there since. He dont even drive it and he will not sell it. I told him about canby last year but he didnt seem to interested

I saw this yesterday down by my shop in the SE industrial district of Portland. I haven't seen any Datsuns at all for a couple months. This one made me hit the brakes. It is really clean with new paint, window rubbers, windshield, new exhaust, really nice interior, seats and some cool little speaker boxes in the back. I admit that it made me really envious! I'm a sucker for blue. Is this owner on Ratsun?? Was this car At Canby and I missed it?

DSCN5926.jpg

DSCN5927.jpg

DSCN5928.jpg

I'd love to see under the hood! :D