• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I carry one!

IMG_0101.JPG

I saw this truck on my way to work a few months ago, near Everett. Super clean, BUT smoking like a SOB I'm so worried it will end up at the junk yard :( A younger lady was driving. Hopefully they fix it.

Saw this one today in Pomona Ca. sitting on San Antonio St. Truck looked realy rough all around but i think it was a daily driver.

trucks449.jpg

Saw a few of them this evening and am actualy talking to a original owner of a '73 620 about maybe purchasing his mustard yellow standard cab:D

someone stopped by today an knocked on my neighbores door asking about my truck.. its all full of garbage an crap i wonder wtf he wanted.. my neighbores an asshole an ran him off instead of jus knockin on my fuckin door.. guy prolly wanted to buy it.. which im not sellin it.. haha neener neener.. but maybe it was one of u just wantin to say hi?.. cant mistake it, or bleaches old Z either

theshitzpf1.jpg

my tags expired and i didnt realize it now i gotta borrow my brothers truck to goto the dump, i been usin her as a dump runner lately because of the charging issue

Beautiful yellow 620 on thursday going from the 605 n. onto the 60 e. Had a SWDP plaque on the back window and licence plate said Ol Yeller! Hey, Wait it was Ron(Ol Yeller!)LOL!! Ron, You didn't see me.....I was in a brown International flat Bed waiving at you for about 10miles:lol:!!!

Beautiful yellow 620 on thursday going from the 605 n. onto the 60 e. Had a SWDP plaque on the back window and licence plate said Ol Yeller! Hey, Wait it was Ron(Ol Yeller!)LOL!! Ron, You didn't see me.....I was in a brown International flat Bed waiving at you for about 10miles:lol:!!!

I'll be damned...did you stay beside me up the hill almost all the way to "Hacienda"? I kept thinkin, why does

n't this guy just move on..LOL...course I was mindin my own business and not too much lookin 'round...shoot Jason, I am sorry...next time maybe...I am on that "run" daily from Hawthorne M-th...wow, nice to be seen>>>

Here is a roadster that I spied in Goose Hollow last week.

DSCN4794.jpg

There has been a nice little red 1600 I think roadster parked in front of Southwest Auto Body for a couple of weeks. I go by there twice a day and haven't ever had my camera with me or I'm late. Yesterday I remembered to put my camera in my brief case and dang if they didn't move it inside.

Here is a clean four door 510 parked on SE Water Street. I hit the brakes and flipped a uueee to check it out. Noice...

DSCN4827.jpg

DSCN4828.jpg

This afternoon I saw this fine example parked in front of one of my frequent haunts, CrossCut Hardwoods, on NW Front Street. I was not going there however and late, so I did a quick drive by snap shot.

DSCN4853.jpg

DSCN4854.jpg

About ten minutes later, I saw a mustard 620 blasting out Highway 30 by Corneilus Pass Road. Nice daily driver with a aluminum tool box behind the cab.

I love that you guys are shooting pics! It is like bird watching but infinitely cooler. "Ahhh yes, and today we see a rare rust spotted 620 KC, and though indigenous to this climate, A unique specimen due to the bumperettes. A proud little creature indeed. Some would say the 620 never came with bumperettes, but this lil beauty would have us rethinking the evolution of the species..."

Seriously I can't believe how many running Datsuns y'all have on the west coast. If I actually saw a running non z datsun in MA, the shock would prolly cause an accident!

• Like 1

lat time out to PAP Lynnhood me and my buddy sptted a couple 620s on 405N and one got off on the Alderwood mall parkway. it was orange with a gold tailgate adn wheels. didn't look to bad. also saw a NICE 510 wag headin south on 405 on tuesday. damn i want a 510 wag someday....

I love that you guys are shooting pics! It is like bird watching but infinitely cooler. "Ahhh yes, and today we see a rare rust spotted 620 KC, and though indigenous to this climate, A unique specimen due to the bumperettes. A proud little creature indeed. Some would say the 620 never came with bumperettes, but this lil beauty would have us rethinking the evolution of the species..."

Seriously I can't believe how many running Datsuns y'all have on the west coast. If I actually saw a running non z datsun in MA, the shock would prolly cause an accident!

you got me rollin over here laughin

Who doesn't have one in their phone? :D

Me! My phone is just a phone, no camera, no internet, just a phone...

I do carry my camera everywhere with me though, and don't mind stopping for a shot if I see something...

And I think if I saw a Datsun other than mine around here I might have a heart attack...

I seen a very nice red 4x4 521 in Vancouver near hazel dell yesterday. It was lifted quite a bit, seemed to have cut out the back fender well a little bit but not too much, and it had California plates???? I didn't have the chance to snap a shot. who owns this?

well if some of you watch the news in the morning, i dont know if it'll play in the afternoon, channel 8 and 12 you will see my car and truck.. briefly.. my brother was shot last night (dont wanna explain why) and YES thank god he's ok!! but ya.. my se-r an 620 were on TV!!

Police said an overnight shooting in Vancouver, Wash., left a man recovering from a gunshot wound to his back.

Police said the shooting occurred at 10904 NE 48th St. about 12:30 a.m. Sunday after the victim received a knock on his door.

Police said two men wearing masks tried to force their way into the house, and during the scuffle, the man was shot.

Officials said the victim, who was not identified, was treated at a local hospital and released

dd:fu: