Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no pictures but i saw Oldschool4life at the taco bell ,, Jerry the freak in front of Merconis and that weirdo with the 411 down town... None of those guys ever come here but if you guys ever do ,, you were spotted...  Oly Datsun guys suck at using the puter.

• Like 1

I have no pictures but i saw Oldschool4life at the taco bell ,, Jerry the freak in front of Merconis and that weirdo with the 411 down town... Non of those guys never come here but if you guys ever do ,, you were spotted...  Oly Datsun guys suck at using the puter.

dafuq.......theres other datsun guys in o town

• Like 1

Spotted this super clean 280Z at the local car show this past weekend.  I talked with the owner, and IIRC it has been in their family since new.

blue72_280z_july_jamboree_2013_800.jpg

I was there with my 240Z and wound up parked about 30' away, but it can't be seen through the crowd here..

colourbox?

Negative. I'm in Southern California (LA and the IE) and my 210 is brown. I got no window tint on my 1/4 windows and back window but I kinda wish I did. I would be surprised if I ever get spotted. Stanley (my 210) is more of a show queen these days than a dd.

Orange? 620 on Powell --> se 82nd in portland, Was trying to figure out if it was a datsun or just another toyota from my rearview, after looking back and seeing you stop in a lane then decide to go into the turn lane with me I knew it was a datsun. Fun little downshift there at the end, Girlfriend said she saw a ratsun sticker.

Orange? 620 on Powell --> se 82nd in portland, Was trying to figure out if it was a datsun or just another toyota from my rearview, after looking back and seeing you stop in a lane then decide to go into the turn lane with me I knew it was a datsun. Fun little downshift there at the end, Girlfriend said she saw a ratsun sticker.

Hmm, that sounds like me but I don't have a Ratsun sticker.

I am in that area though so it probably was me. Look like this?

frne.jpg