• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fixed!!!!!

had too sorry

Datwifey what street do you live on? I want to come stalk you...  :hairy:

Y'all are good....maybe to good

We finally moved into the place we just bought last weekend and the neighborhood is a little saturated with Dattos.  Including ours, there have been 4 510s within about 3 blocks (all at different houses), and I happened to stumble across blackdeth666's tattoo shop last night, after seeing a Chevy Luv parked out front and driving by to check it out.  Seems like we're in good company at this new place :)

Saw this one on my way out of the neighborhood this AM. 

Everett is like the dime mecca with Frank presiding over the festivities. :lol:

I need to stop in and see that guy....

• Like 1

Datwifey what street do you live on? I have a friend with a green 510 goon, and another with the red and white 2 tone.and a friend with a corona

We're on the same street as the green goon.  We actually saw it the day we went to the open house to take a look at it.  Then kept seeing the red and white two-tone when we were taking loads over in the 521 and Maxima, and Brody saw your brother's when he went over to meet up with our agent and the inspector, and I finally saw it the other morning, and again this morning.

Everett is like the dime mecca with Frank presiding over the festivities. :lol:

I need to stop in and see that guy....

Yeah, it's kind of funny how many 510s are in that area.  For the past 9 months we've lived a mile from Jeff, and now live in a neighborhood full of other Dimes.  I feel like we should put our 510 on the backburner and get the 521 back in the shop instead since the 510s are so played out around here!  :rofl:

• Like 2

Yeah the owner of the red and white 510 is deployed in the marines. It just sits waiting for him to come back...everett has a nice amount of datsuns and they all are very different

We just moved to the Pinehurt neighborhood over the last two weeks.  But we use to live about a mile and a half from that Firestone we saw your goon at.  Looks like 164th & North is Martha Lake area  though.  We haven't ventured out there much.  Snap a pic of the multiple cars in front!