Sightings

I've posted this neighborhood-parker before, and was told that it's a b310. But it definitely has "b210" badges on it. Can anyone clarify?
TqGfacrl.jpg

It's definitely a 210 (B310). It's a '79 or might even be an early '80. These cars still had round headlights in early '80 but later '80 changed to square. If it's got B210 badges on it someone probably stuck those on there cause they were easier to find than the 210 ones. I've seen it done before. Why someone would do that I have no idea. I made 210 1/4 panel emblems for mine.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The trunk lid would have Datsun 210 by Nissan on it.

mHRSirgzUX87Dt57963TdQw_zps01d39e19.jpg

The rear 1/4 panels will say Datsun 210 on them if they are still there. Those are stock.

DSCN1097_zps802f246e.jpg

On a B210 they will look like one of these

b210_zps410de192.jpg

100_0863_zps165dd197.jpg

I've seen people put the B210 emblem in place of the 210 emblem on a 210. I've also seen them put the Datsun cursive emblem in that place as well. The Datsun 210 1/4 panel emblems are plastic and have generally disintegrated on a lot of the 210s. They're very hard to come by so some folks just swap it with whatever they can find.

If the car is fully stock everything on the outside of the car will say Datsun 210 on it. The only place it says B310 is on the badge on the firewall and inside the door jamb.

260Z near Courtenay. I pulled him over and talked for half hour. It's a beautiful lime green metallic with factory mags. It does have a Chevy 350 auto in it though. It's in immaculate shape having been stored for 18 years of it's life. His name id Doug and he lives in Comox. I've seen this car a few times in the Valle and mentioned it here once. (camera on charge for work tomorrow)

Spotted this outside my school the other day in Belltown (Seattle). Turns out we have a class together, but wasnt able to catch up with him in time to chat:

X1eGLXwh.jpg

Seen at the Bremerton ferry terminal. Ive seen this once before, but had a dead phone. Its a Z with Corvette tails, some ridiculous body kit, and square headlights. Wasnt sure if Sightings or Ricer Sightings, but whatever:

(Sorry for the poor photos, I had a messed phone case that was obscuring the lens)

NVYffTCh.jpg

N5Gfh5rh.jpg

Spotted in Bremerton outside OC:

6shXdg3h.jpg

Took Arts car to costless to get some cleaning supplies and paint to work on restoring a new hubcap, i went to chevron to put some super in and see pulling out of muchas by the mall a blue 521, waved at eachother, you on here?