Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to my cousin's wedding in Walnut Creek (CA) yesterday.  The wedding took place at "Briones Park", if anybody knows where that is, I sure didn't till yesterday.  Anyway, while I was driving through the hills leaving the park I saw a 521 in my rear view mirror. I pulled over and yelled "grab a camera" to my Wife, Mom and Dad who were in the car with me.  The 521 zipped by. Same color as mine! Looked like original paint, little rust around the rear window, maybe had a shell on it for most of its life, just like mine! It had a lawn mower in the back. Holy Moly! This truck was way too nice to have been a gardening truck for 40 years.  I (we) followed it for a few miles, hoping the guy would stop so I could ask him a couple questions and take some pictures. He pulled up a long private driveway, out of sight.  Driveway had a "residents only" sign. It didn't seem O.K. to follow somebody I don't know up a private driveway. So that was it, pursuit over.  No pictures, many questions, no answers.

Two hours later, my wife and I are in the hotel bar having a beer. I get this text from my Mom.  ->

IMG_1187_zps851425cc.jpg

Saw this in Fontucky (Fontana, CA) this afternoon on Route 66 (5th St).

5734285F-78D6-4B3A-9594-0185FDF8C717-784

C3318373-E296-4240-B09D-1DC3A5AAC7E4-784

This guy is no fun...I saw him on the freeway and showed him what the 610 could do...he didn't bite...