Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hwy 31 in Pelham, AL. Between 119 and 52. As I was leaving work one day last week

You don't ever happen to see a red 710 goon out that way do you? I used to see it just about every day on my lunch break but I never got a chance to talk to the guy before I moved back west. Of course this was on 280, so who knows if he's ever out around Pelham.

You don't ever happen to see a red 710 goon out that way do you? I used to see it just about every day on my lunch break but I never got a chance to talk to the guy before I moved back west. Of course this was on 280, so who knows if he's ever out around Pelham.

Negative. I will chase him down to talk to him if I ever do. I try to avoid 280 at all costs though. I do not enjoy driving 4 miles in 30 minutes.

• Like 1

Shit, idk y I keep looking here to see if the 720 I saved got spotted, I didn't even get spotted at the canby show. I just gotta remember that a rusty 4wd 720 isn't like it was in my dropped loud obnoxious 521. I drove that like 10 times before jayden spotted me. Then sierra got me. Oh, well, the l20 in that I replacced mine with is tired, the 1 step short of sss l18 will bring it Back to life. You will see me then. Briefly.... :)

• Like 2

So me and my wife have been looking for a new house (need to move 15-20 miles south for various reasons). We thought we had finally found THE house. So we go to look at it today, and as I'm leaving I see this pull up right next door.   B)

4505a338d94911e2beda22000ae80e87_7.jpg

Needless to say, we are signing the papers on the house tomorrow.   :rofl:

• Like 8

So me and my wife have been looking for a new house (need to move 15-20 miles south for various reasons). We thought we had finally found THE house. So we go to look at it today, and as I'm leaving I see this pull up right next door.   B)

We literally had the same thing.  We just closed last week on a house.  The day that we went to look at it, there was a goon parked 3 houses down.  Congrats on finding the right place! :thumbup:

• Like 1

u'll own it before the years out...lol

So this am i was issaquah bound at 5 am ... at fort lewis seen a orange goon headed south bound about 6 am.....nice clean car on what looked like xxrs with gold centers.....wuz drooling to much to remrber to snap a pic..... anybody on here... jalen maybe?>

• Like 1