Sightings

SoCal:
Saw a 620 early last saturday morning on the 210 west.
m942.jpg

Then coming back home I saw this 510 on the 210 east getting ready to merge to the 57 south.

mlwi.jpg

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this pick up parked a block away from an uncle's house where we were having the bbq. I made a wrong turn, but glad I did! The guy outside said it was his father-in-laws and asked where to find parts because he needed the original tail lights. I recommended he visit the one and only Ratsun!

7dk2.jpg

pzqs.jpg

Spotted a guy towing a yellow Z with a Prius at pacific and 512, stopped and talked to him for a minute. Said he just bought it and had plans for an RB26 in it. Asked about forums, said he was on hybrid z so I gave him a Ratsun card

yesterday morning..... headed back from shelton ....thought i seen redeye coming at me on the highway with a dirtbike.... turned out to be a orangish red standard cab dumped on titans....still flashed the peace sign from the 521 .... think they were headed to orv park ....nice truck if your on here...

Spotted a slammed black 240 behind my 521 cruising Pacific in Lacey today at about 5ish. Yellow 620 with push bar/bumper on carpenter about same time. Couldnt reach my phone in time to get pictures. Also spotted a clean lowered 521 in black lake/industrial area with black titans earlier too. Again no oic.

wait a lowered 521 on titans ........how have i not seen this ...in black lake industrial area....u had to see phixius when u left the shop ...he showed up 5 minutes after u left......bamboo tan 521 dumped on 17 inch exterras......

oh yeah i sighted a sick blue 521 on some even sicker neon green rallys.....the green was screaming at me ...