Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were driving out of our neighborhood and Brody spots a red 4-door 510 out of the corner of his eye on a side-street.  He drives around the block and spot him parking.  Turn around and realize that Redeye's 4x4 620 is there too...... and house or two past them is another Datto or two..... seems there may have been a housewarming party going on at a place that Jeff had just said another 510 owner had bought near our newly purchased place.  JESUS, there are a shitton of Datsuns (namely 510's) in about a 6 block radius now.... :rofl:

Sighting_zps4c9813ac.jpg

• Like 2

Ha, I thought that looked a little tight for him to be trying to park.  :lol:

Yeah, we turned around again after Frank yelled back after we waved.  But everyone had gone to the backyard already.  Didn't want to be party crashers being as we don't really know them very well.   Someday..... ;)

Saw this in North Hollywood today. Sorry for the craptastic photo. My phone takes the shittiest pics. We asked the year while stopped at the light and we told him I have a 210 but didn't get a chance to see if he was on ratsun before the light changed. It's a '74. Clean truck.

7F63CBF6-5965-4D4C-BD2B-83C893E67A40-201

That was hainz parking, hit the pole with his bumper :lol:

Saw you driving by and thought you would stop in, should a flagged you down :)

That was at Dillion's house, right?

Saw the same gold good yesterday that I had seen a few weeks prior. The first time we saw eachother we gave thumbs up, this time I was in the wife's elantra. They came shooting out of Galaxy Dr and onto Martin way with what looked like an 80's blue Monte Carlo close on their heels. By the time my light turned green, they were a ways up and I had to turn before I could catch them. Looked like they were hopping on the freeway at 114.